ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The New Charm Of Evergreen Attraction Chanderi Sarees
Total Articles: 19
Chanderi sarees has most attractive feature is large bootis. With plain to moderately adorned patterns or motifs and small but attractive coloured borders and exquisite pallus with some adornment, Chanderi saris have been popular for the extremely fine texture and extra bright quality.
Bootis once only hand-woven on the fabric, have been replaced by gold-printed ‘Butti’ prints on the silk fabric body. These gold coin shaped booti is popular though the pure gold or silver used in its making has to tested Zari, which is woven from synthetic yarn by needles of different sizes. The bigger version of butti is popularly known as “Butta”.
These chanderi cotton sarees have been popular with self color pallus styled with multicolor block prints on the borders. Block prints of the sarees contains the raining prints, small bootis and motifs. There are stripes in two colours spread across the saree with delightful neon borders. Chanderi sarees dark coloured cotton saris with stylish block prints and printed borders. These sarees have floral booti prints with zari borders. And Chanderi sarees have weaving speciality of producing finely textured fabrics of silk and cotton embellished with zari woven work and more specifically.
It is the single filature method of weaving and the fineness of the yarn used that produces the outcome of a fabric so sheer and so fine in texture, that it is a tribute to the spirit of the weavers who are the authors of this wonderful creation.
The AsharfiButi, or Gold coin shaped Booti has been a popular choice since earlier times, thugh the pure gold or silver used in its making has given way to tested zari, which is woven from synthetic yarn by needles of different sizes.
A major difference in the making methods is that the Bootis of hand- woven Chanderi cotton saris, retain their shape and appearance throughout the life of the fabric, with no thread coming out from the booti structure.
These chanderi saries produce three kinds of fabric i.e. pure silk, chanderi cotton and silk. Traditional coin, Flora art, Peacocks and geometrices are woven into different chanderi patterns.
Every woman would like to have this type of saree in their collections. Chanderi sarees are suitable for all occasions like parties, traditional pujas, marriages, bridal attire, office wear, college wear, and social functions.
The weaving culture or tradition has been available from the 13th century. In the beginning the weavers were Muslims and later in 1350, the Koshti weavers from Jhansi were migrated to Chanderi and settled down there. During the Mughal period the cloth business of chanderi has moved to peak.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Top 10 Best Jewellery Brands In India
Author: meenal deshpande
2. Ratio Ii Free Diver Professional 200m Quartz 22ad202 Men’s Watch
Author: Jason C
3. Essential Tips For Purchasing Diamond Jewelry
Author: Michelle Diamond-Reece
4. Designer Watches Are Usually About Style
Author: Tech Watch
5. Check This Out Before Buying Steampunk Or Gothic Corset Dresses.
Author: Corset Dress kart
6. Professionally Designed Bridesmaid’s Dresses Flow With You And Accentuate Your Natural Grace
Author: Raj Bhandari
7. Gear Box - Clothing & Accessories
Author: KAMAL NAGPAL
8. Search Online For Navy Prom Dresses
Author: Sarah Addyson
9. Seiko 5 Sports Automatic Japan Made Srpc53j1 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
10. Tag Heuer Watches Are Usually Your Inspiration For Much Better Performance
Author: Varun Sharma
11. A Few Terrific Some Ideas For Gents Comical Costumes Halloween Nighttime Is A Alibi To Possess Fun,
12. Checkered Shirts Womens – All You Need To Know!
Author: Vivek Singh
13. Top Jewellery Shops London Can Be The Ultimate Venue For You To Explore Exclusive Handmade Jewelries
Author: John Watson
14. Fashion Jewellery Designer Has Announced The Best And Unique Fashion Jewelries For The Market!
Author: John Watson
15. The Ancient History Of Birthstones And Zodiac Stones
Author: Future Study Online