ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Redefine Your Fixed Deposit Investment Strategy With Changing Times
Total Articles: 291
The economic environment keeps changing, as should your investment strategy. So, when you are looking forward to investing in fixed deposits, you need to redefine your strategy from time to time. That is the best way to get the highest return on your investment every time.
For example: Fixed deposit schemes are a source of secure and fixed returns during economic recessions. During a bull period, you can diversify the portfolio and use fixed deposit account as a liquid asset.
So, how will you redefine your fixed deposit investment strategy right now?
Within current Indian economy, primary goals for investing in fixed deposit schemes are:
• Liquid asset
• Low-risk yield
For above mentioned financial objectives, fixed deposit account is right up your alley.
A crucial part of any investment is duration. It is vital in fixed deposits because you may incur premature or partial withdrawal penalty. So, select a right tenure and a good fixed deposit account can offer competitive returns on reinvestment FD plan. Reinvestment fixed deposit schemes for right tenure leads to maximum return in current circumstances.
When you consider taxation, this factor becomes more important. If you earn more than Rs. 10,000 interest from nationalised bank and you will need to pay TDS. If you earn more than Rs. 5,000 company fixed deposit scheme then tax will be deducted at source as well. So, you may need to choose a right organization for the right amount. Do you have more funds at your disposal? Divide them into different branches or companies as per your current financial goals.
The economy affects the FD rates but so do several other factors. For example, cooperative banks may offer a high rate of interest. But, the risk is higher as well. So, wouldn’t it make more sense to consider a high-interest and high safety account for your funds? For example; DHFL is known for its highest ratings from several rating agencies available in India. With the highest ratings, DHFL offers a right combination of interest rate and security in the current market. These decisions should receive more importance than other minor specifications. For example, overdraft, online access, etc.
So, while redefining your investment strategy, take the market and the economy-related changes into account. Which are the best interest rates? Which organizations meet the standards of safety? You must ask right questions to get the necessary information. This will assist you align your investment strategy with the changing times effectively.
Author Bio :
An experienced writer on finance topics, the author articulates of investment choices such as fixed deposit products in India & recurring deposit schemes. She writes about a variety of topics including the benefits of recurring & fixed deposit and how to make the right investment choice.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles