ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Home Loan Basics: A Guide For Calculating Monthly Home Loan Emi
Total Articles: 291
Dream home is a worthy dream and home loan is a great financial tool to avail it. For most people, it is their only chance to avail it. However, if you need a housing loan for buying a property, then all your decisions are connected to calculating monthly home loan EMI profitably. So, explore this article to understand the home loan basics and run home loan EMI calculations successfully. Whether you use a home loan EMI calculator or a excel sheet of a computer, this information will help take right decisions.
Parameters of home loan EMI:
Understand the factors that influence home loan EMI. Every factor can be changed in order to get an affordable monthly EMI. Some factors can be changed more easily than others. But all options are at your disposal.
• Cost of property
• Down payment
• Home loan protection plan
• Type of interest rate
• Home loan tenure
• Repayment option
These factors affect EMI. But, you cannot calculate their impact with any home loan EMI calculator in India. Most can calculate the impact of interest rate, tenure and principal amount. But, you will need to consult home loan consultant for other complex factors. There are few additional factors beyond an individual’s control. i.e. processing charges, stamp duty, repo rate, base rate, RBI regulations. Etc.
Tools for calculating home loan EMI:
There are several home loan EMI calculators in India. The advanced EMI calculators calculate more than monthly EMI. They display amortization table. They exhibit the proportion of principal amount and interest. The most advanced home loan EMI calculators incorporate repayment options too. But, any decent online calculator is good enough to run all possibilities and understand the factors that you need to change.
Factors to change for lower home loan EMI:
You control several factors influencing a home loan EMI. You can tweak them to get a superior home loan offer and/or a lower EMI. So, here is how you make smart changes.
To lower the principal amount, you can:
• Consider property in different neighbourhood, city, floor, etc.
• Consider a lesser number of rooms
• Increase the down payment.
To lower home loan interest rate, you can change:
• Credit score and credit history
• Debt to income ratio
• Current liabilities
• Current assets
• Down payment
• Type of interest rate
To reduce home loan tenure, you have to increase the monthly EMI. You can change a repayment option for a lower EMI too.
The best way to calculate and avail a suitable home loan EMI is to contact with personal finance experts. i.e. home loan consultant, relationship officer, etc. They will help you understand the home loan process and make the smartest decisions possible.
Author Bio :
The author is a seasoned writer on finance topics and through her writing; she articulates aspects of home loan that are important to people availing the home loan interest rates facility. She writes about a variety of topics covering the home loan documents, rates, home loan EMI calculator that help to make the best decision.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah