ALL >> Education >> View Article
Courses That Can Be Pursued From Medical Colleges In India
Total Articles: 9
Medical Colleges in India offer the basic medical course, i.e. MBBS. As a matter of fact, only institutes offering this basic course in its curriculum are referred to as a Medical College. Besides, the institution might teach Post Graduate as well as Paramedical courses. The MBBS starts with the basic pre-clinical subjects, for example biochemistry, physiology, anatomy, microbiology, pathology as well as pharmacology.
The students at the same time get practical training in the wards as well as out-patient departments, where they interact with actual patients. The curriculum targets to instill good habits of history taking as well as checkup. The student is trained to arrive at a differential diagnosis as well as to decide on what examinations will be beneficial in a specific case.
PG courses offered in Medical Colleges
All the good institutions also offer PG Degree or Diploma courses, including, MD, MS, or Diploma.
The MD/ MS degrees are given by the Universities associated to the Medical Council of India and the DNB degree is given by the National Board of Examinations, a self-governing independent body under the Ministry of Health, India.
They are offered in diverse streams of medical science, for example, Anatomy , Anesthesia, Community medicine, ENT, General medicine, General surgery, Forensic medicine, Microbiology, Orthopedics, Radio diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, , etc.
Degree courses are of three years time, whereas diploma courses are of two years’ time. After post-graduation, students can go for further super-specialization, in the field where their interest lies.
An MD or a DNB is the prerequisite for specialization in Cardiology, Nephrology, Neonatology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, etc., whereas an MS or a DNB is the prerequisite for specialization in Neurosurgery, Urology, Cardio-thoracic & Vascular, Gastrointestinal , Pediatric, Plastic Surgery, etc.
As we all are familiar with this fact that Dehradun is a popular educational center inside India. There are a lot of popular medical, engineering colleges existing in Dehradun. Well…. the education of medical science is so difficult yet so interesting, that is the reason why it involves a lot of diligence, dedication and of course…… the best institution/ college which helps you to transform your dream into reality. Well if you are looking for such colleges which can return the favor of your hard work into success, in that case, just explore the best as well as the most popular medical college India and enjoy studying in the scenic atmosphere.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy