ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Hindu Wedding Cards: An All-new Flavour To Your Cards!
Total Articles: 13
Ever wedding in the Indian country is unique in its way. With the number of religions in the country, marriages happen with different styles and customs. Hindu weddings are quite popular among the Indian crowd and there are Hindu wedding cards that are totally creative and still carry that traditional pattern. Its your special day and you need to choose cards that you like the most. Predominantly Hindu marriages are a package of religious customs and rituals.
With customs dominating the marriage, the wedding cards too have to be a total conventional one. But, there are people who take a chance and try adding a newer look to their Hindu wedding invitations. Still, these cards can have the traditional wordings and the symbols of the religion or the images of the Hindu gods and goddesses.
Some Tips to make your Hindu Wedding Cards Modish cum Traditional!
A complete modishness cannot be accepted by some of the elders in many families. Yet, the couples might love to add the flavour of current trend. In this case, you can alter the way your card looks. This starts from choosing a paper quality that is not of a conventional type. Say bye-bye to the old normal paper and embrace the following changes.
Try to make your cards with birch tree leaves, these are not only recycled products, but also have a way of attracting people in its own way. For an auspicious function like that of a Hindu marriage, these cards are ideal. Keep in mind, they will be loved by the elders in your family and after all it is their blessings that we need for living happily.
And the good news is, these cards help in reduce the carbon-di-oxide emissions. So why not be the first person to help the environment by printing hundreds of such cards for your wedding!
Banana leaves are the key players in your weddings. Hindu weddings revolve around serving food to as many guests as possible. Now why not make these leaves a base for your wedding cards? With improvised technologies, these cards can carry exquisite designs. Except for the wear and tear, this card will work perfectly well in your wedding.
Thermoplastics are used in many places and the use of such compounds perfectly adds flamboyance to your cards. These cards are resistive to wear and tear and hence are the best ones when you want to post the cards to your guests. There is also synthetic papers also known as artificial paper. They are resistive to water spillage, blotting, smudging and fight against rodents and pests!
Design your Hindu wedding cards with any of these papers and feel the difference!
I am Sameer Jadhav and I love writing articles about weddings. This time, I wanted to write a completely new way of designing a traditional cum modish Hindu wedding cards.
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel