ALL >> Family >> View Article
Check Out Best Baby Gifts Ideas
Total Articles: 84
It’s a bright Sunday morning. You’re in the kitchen, trying to fix a delicious 4-course meal for your children. You’re cooking their favourite cuisine, Chinese. You imagine the happiness on their faces when you tell them that you’ve cooked their favourite. Ah! You could do anything for that happiness. It’s what you live for. While thinking about your immense adoration for them, you are dragged down the memory lane. You start remembering the times when they were babies: how they slept soundly in your arms, how they held your finger in their tiny hands, the day they spoke their first words, the day they took their first steps and the day they learnt to ride a bike. Those memories will always remain close to your heart.
And now it’s time to watch your sister’s baby grow up. Oh! Little Veer is so adorable. His little feet, his smile, his big eyes – that little kid is like your very own. While you’re thinking about him. you remember that it’s his first birthday next week. It’s time to look for some baby gifts .
You want to ensure that you give him the best of gifts. You quickly finish cooking, sit at your kitchen table, pull out your mobile phone and start looking at different baby gifts online. You see so many different things that you’re confused. Every gift item seems to be more appealing than the other. You wish that you could buy everything. Just while you’re looking at the different items, you realise that you can actually do that; you can buy one baby gift of each type. May be you can’t buy them all by yourself. But you and two of your other sisters can buy baby gifts of different kinds for Veer so that he has everything he needs on a day-to-day basis.
So you talk to your sisters and tell them about this idea. They love it. All of you get together and make a list of everything that the little one might need. One of you shop for stuffed toys, cars and pull-along toys so that Veer has a great time playing with them and learns a few skills in the process. One of your other sisters decides to buy baby clothes. So she shops for scratch mitts, hats, socks, bibs, and under-shirts in bright colours like red, yellow, and blue. You decide to buy cute home decor accessories like colorful photo frames, wall hangings, and wall decals. You pick photo frames with bright-coloured animal prints and wall decals with trees and pretty little birds which can be put up in his room. The photo frames will hold his memories while the wall decals will create a lively atmosphere in his room.
All of you shop for these newborn baby gifts online and have them gift-wrapped. You get them delivered to your place. You design a giant bouquet with all these gifts arranged like flowers. It looks beautiful. You can only imagine the happiness on your sister’s face when she sees these baby gifts.
Divya Kumari is a passionate author who is interested in writing articles related to home improvement, family & parenting ideas & automotive accessories etc. In this article she has explained about
baby gifts ideas. Check out wide collection on newborn baby gifts at great discounts & offers .
Family Articles1. How To Choose The Right Adoption Agency
Author: Marc Deschamps
2. Mobile Dog Grooming Sandton Can Be Very Beneficial For Your Dog’s Health!
3. Show Your Love By Gifting The Best Gift They Deserve
Author: eAlpha Shopping
4. Mobile Dog Grooming Midrand Brings Maximum Convenience For The Pet Owners!
5. Mobile Dog Grooming Randburg Helps Pets To Stay Healthy And Happy On A Long Run!
6. Live The High Life With Loft Living
Author: Harp Kaur
7. When To Hire Ca Live-in Care Agency?
Author: Gabriel Fulton
8. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Lead A Quality Lifestyle At The Elderly Age
9. Professional Dog Groomers Are Going To Arrive With The Mobile Grooming Parlour!
Author: Michelle Smith
10. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Offers Best Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
11. The Online Project Management Tools Can Help The Project Manager In Successfully Handling The Projec
12. What' Do We Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease?
Author: kankei Care
13. Common Skin Problems And Newborn Skin Care Tips
14. Take A Break From Your Responsibilities By Availing Respite Care Sunshine Coast Services
15. Why Do Seniors Injure Themselves More As They Age?
Author: David DuPont