ALL >> General >> View Article
Regaining Buyers Trust Important For Real Estate In Bangalore
Total Articles: 128
Although many people look to buy property in Bangalore like Sarjapur Road flats for sale but they are hesitant to do so because of lack of commitment from the side of the builders. Project completion uncertainty and fraudulent practices by builders has marred the spirit of buyers in real estate in Bangalore. Even though people want to invest in realestate in Bangalore due to the sectors attractiveness but recent scams have prevented them from doing so. Recently it was found that some builders in realestate in Bangalore had not got occupancy certificates and were selling flats illegally. Another survey showed that properties in real estate in Bangalore such as flats in Sarjapur Road did not have proper fire fighting equipment. Such incidents have shaken the faith of the buyer and many people who were looking to buy property in Bangalore have put their decision on hold till the time they can can get clarity on the issues.
Many people specially migrants who have shifted to the city wish to buy property in Bangalore and most of them choose under-construction properties so that they can buy affordable properties. Sarjapur Roads flats for sale, Whitefield flats etc. are been seeked by end-users. Also, with the development of second phase of Bangalore metro the demand of flats in Sarjapur Road has gone up. Even though there have been a correction in prices in realestate in Bangalore for almost over 2 years now, the prices have mostly stayed the same in many areas due to inflation. But the problems mentioned above are proving to be a hindrance for buyers in real estate in Bangalore.
However, the setting up of a real estate regulator is a great first step to restoring buyers confidence, but alot needs to be done to remove the distrust completely. Buyers still need to wait and see what and how the regulator uses its powers and how will the decisions be implemented, but it seems they are focused on solving the trust issues between consumers and builders/dealers. Although things might improve a little but still alot needs to be done on this front. The formation of the proposed regulator may help to bring some much needed transparency in the sector. This could mean relief to thousand of innocent buyers who are duped by builders false promises. Real estate in an important sector for the economy and it is equally important that the buyers trust is maintained in the sector.
Makaan.com is a leading India real estate site that focuses on buy property in Bangalore. The real estate portal caters to need of buyers, sellers, property agents etc.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners