ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Effective Solution About Recovering Deleted Android Files
Total Articles: 7
Once in a while, we may deleted some files such as photographs, videos, contacts, text messages or etc. from Android smartphones and tablets without realizing it. Don’t be anxious about this, here are some effective ways to recover the lost data. One of the most important thing you need to take care is time, because the lost Android mobile phones might be overwritten. Therefore, please turn off your network or WiFi and stop saving new data on your Android device.
On the market, there are various tools supporting recovering files from Android devices. However, only few of them really works. Some programs can only recover the data which were originally stored on SD card. If you choose a tool life this, then your SMS, contacts, call logs and etc will can not be recovered as these files are saved on internal memory of Android phone.
To recover deleted and lost files from Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola and etc, this free Android data recovery tool is recommended for you. This software is capable of recovering all types of files which were lost from Android devices, including SMS, contacts, photos, videos, call log, music, WhatsApp and document files. Check the below guide, I will show you a good solution about Android file recovery.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Devices Such as Samsung S6?
1. The first thing to do is download and install Gihosoft Android Recovery Free.
The software is free to try. You can take a try of its free standard version, it allows users to recover 10 files of each file type. It means that you can recover 80 Android files for free. After we tried several similar programs on the market, this one is powerful and reliable.
2. Then please connect your Android device to computer via USB cable.
The software will ask you to connect your Android device to computer via USB cable. If the two cannot be connected successfully, please check whether you are enabled USB debugging mode on your device. Any question? Please visit this guide which shares how to connect Android device and computer.
3. Scan deleted and lost files from Android device.
The scanning process will take several minutes, depending on the files stored on your Android device. Please do not disconnect Android device and computer, or the scanning process will be terminated. You can check the process on the top of software interface.
4. Recover Android files what you selected.
After the scanning completed, you can preview all the files one by one on software interface. All the files will be showed under corresponding file type, so you can preview and select the files you need. Once you have successfully restored them to computer, you can quickly preview, print them.
If your Android mobile phone files were deleted or lost, this article will help you a lot as it shares a great solution that you just need to handle the recovery in several clicks with Gihosoft Android data recovery software.
Computers Articles1. Office 365 Solution For Business In Rutherford, New Jersey- Is It Right For Your Company?
Author: Vikram Kumar
2. Find Out Effective Solution For 5 Common Brother Intellifax 4100 Errors
Author: Bradon Wilson
3. Latest Cryptojacking Malware Can Destroy Your Computer
Author: Harry Williams
4. How To Backup Data In Tally Erp9 Software?
Author: Al Manal Technology
5. The Computer Service Waukesha Team Are Experts In Handling All Types Of Hardware Problems
6. Microsoft To Bring In Training Services Pilot For Office 365 Lessons?
Author: Maria Williams
7. Increase Your Chances Of Getting Hired In It With Managed It Service In Miami
Author: ITSupport Managers
8. Seven Monies Services
9. Tally Erp9 Software For Gcc!!!
Author: Al Manal Technology
10. Customer Loyalty App – How This App Can Enhance Your Business
Author: Tom Booth
11. Temperature Monitoring System And Why You Need To Have
Author: Chris Miller
12. Top 4 Ways To Delete A Mcafee Account?
Author: bella watson
13. Web Root Support
Author: Securiity Info
14. Best Ways To Merge Aol Mailboxes
Author: sara williams
15. Hp Printer Customer Care Number 1-844-762-3952