ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Pos Restaurants For Next Generation Customers In Calgary
Total Articles: 43
Modern era is of user experience, be it with electronic gadgets, outing, shopping, eating, or anything you do in your life, users of your products or services focus much on the excellent user experiences. Craze for innovative technologies is subsided, instead technologies are meant to generate the best user experiences. Therefore, every business, be it a small or start up or an enterprise of big scale, all run after user experiences.
Present Challenges for Modern Restaurants
Hospitality industry, particularly restaurants are striving for more customers and repeated loyal customers to sustain in this fiercely competitive market. Modern restaurants have number of challenges including reduced cost without compromise with quality of services and other deliverables attached with it.
Hiring fit for industry human resources, training them, and keeping them for longer are daunting tasks for management of all hospitality businesses including restaurants. Moreover, managing ever-expanding premises, outlets/branches, and affiliations becomes intricate and challenging when cost-effectiveness is in question.
POS as Possible Solution
Therefore, smart restaurant managers think over technological help to use modern tools and gadgets available in IT field as well as others to automate numerous tasks with the least human resource consumption. With increased size of restaurant business, synchronization becomes an issue, inventory management a headache, and prompt delivery in urgency.
Moreover, the next generation customers like to pay through various modes apart from cash. For instance, credit or debit card payment, net banking, PayPal like payment gateways, and recently with Bitcoin. Therefore, Point of Sale (POS) system needs to be in hands of customers with complete security and safety measures.
Fortunately, in Calgary, Canada we have various advanced POS solutions available to fulfill such requirements using mobiles and other handheld as well as desktop/laptop devices compatibility. Technically, such next generation solutions have mobility solutions in downloadable forms on BYOD devices of incoming visitors of restaurants.
Modes of POS Operations
In a perfect scenario, once visitors enter in premise of restaurants or hospitality areas, they get link or prompt on smartphone to download that software module at end-user end. This software is working with tandem of central POS system
• located within premise and running with Bluetooth technology or
• located on remote server of the website or web services of restaurant or
• directly connected through Cloud services but operating offline too
Once the module of POS is installed and begin operations, visitors can find their booked or empty tables/seats with a location map. In next step, ePOS system allows visitors to surf the menu and place their orders, split their orders, modify the ordered items for custom requirements, add or delete ordered items even during their consumption period. Finally, customers can pay directly through POS using their choice of payment method and payment gateway.
POS Restaurants Calgary at Tech Point of View
Recent survey in Canada, particularly for Calgary area, indicates the presence of number of high quality POS solutions applicable for restaurant and other hospitality areas with decent features and functionality at tech point of view. For instance,
• Decent Yet Comparable Operational Capability Across The Devices And OS Platforms
• Ease In Use
• Fast Performance
• Comprehensive Yet Smart UI
• Powerful Reporting Abilities
• Synchronizing Abilities With Rests Of Restaurant Operations Such As
o Inventory Management
o Kitchen Activities
o Order Management
• Superior and Failsafe Data Redundancy
• Data Synchronization and Management
These all seem dreams for the ‘excellent user experiences’ seeking customers, but they are in reality in Calgary, Canada and all sort of restaurants can obtain such next generation POS restaurant solutions at affordable rates.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Important Qualities Of Storytelling In Vr That Connects With The Users
2. How Cloud Technology Is Driving Hr And Workforce Management
Author: Anish Desai
3. Tips To Make Your Trekking Experience Unforgettable In Your Lifetime
Author: Frolic Adventure
4. Huawei E5885ls-93a Vs Huawei E5788u-96a
5. Fugitive Emissions: How Can You Detect Something You Can't See Or Smell?
6. Global Intermittent Catheter Market Share
7. Odoo Invoice Creation: Things You Must Know
Author: Maulik Shah
8. Rfid - The Ideal Solution For Access Control
Author: Roland Ted
9. Nokia X5 Post Launch Review: Knowing Your Smartphone
Author: amar kayam
10. The 404 Error – How To Detect And Correct It?
11. Global Utility Locator Market Growth
12. Advantages Of Kentico Cms Over Sharepoint
Author: Eldon Broady
13. Comptia Security + Certification; Syo-401 -a Step Towards It Security-
Author: Mike Meyers
14. Global Freight Management System Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Choose Your Technology Partner
Author: Hvantage Technologies