ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Start A Blog For Free But Then What?
Total Articles: 398
People rightly say that it is easy to start a blog, but what most of them don’t tell you is what you can do with your blog. Yes, you know that start a blog for free and you know that you can express your ideas through your blog. But is that all? How do you ensure that you have enough readers reading your blog? There are ways and means that you can use to make sure you have a healthy list of readers.
Start your blog and get started with writing
You can easily start a blog for free and get going. Creating your blog in one of the free blog platforms is as simple as creating your email or Facebook account. You will be asked to provide some basic information and you can get started. What is more challenging is writing. You have to get into the habit of writing so that your readers have enough to read and talk about.
Market your blog
There are several ways to market your blog but the task is not as easy as when you start a blog.
For starters, you should brand your blog. This means creating a great profile when you start a blog for free. Ensure that you have every information available in your profile page. This could include your company name and logo (if applicable) and your website URL (if you have one). You should make sure that you have a photo on your blog. The photo could be yours or a logo if you have one. There are many who would want to know you and they will visit your profile page. This is the best chance for you to impress them.
When you start a blog, you should also create your social profile and link it with your blog. You should have your social profile across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Tumblr and more if you can. And then you can use your social media profiles to promote your blog. Every time you write something, an update should be done on your social profile.
One of the best ways to market your blog is to visit other blogs and comment on the content. You may want to include the URL of your blog in the comments section but be discrete about it. Bloggers don’t like marketing pitches and you have to push the message very subtly. And when the other bloggers reciprocate by leaving their comments on your blogs, your marketing job is well done.
Remember that content lies at the heart of your blog. You can start a blog for free but without content it is as good as not being there. The content should be well researched, updated and it should connect with your audience. This is when it makes sense to start a blog.
There are thousands who start a blog for free but there are very few who are able to manage and market their blog. Start a blog but make sure you don’t join their list.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Landing Page Explainer Video
Author: Rahul Pawar
2. A Deserving Competitor 10.or D Review
Author: Avni Sharma
3. Authoritative Trend Of Digital Marketing Through Content Copy Writing
Author: Digital Prosoft
4. Top 5 Benefits Of Hiring Outsource Seo Services
5. Not Getting All You Want From Professional Business Listing Directory? Take This Step
Author: John Smith
6. 3 Tips To Get Success In Your Business With Online Marketing Services
Author: Meenakshi Jain
7. Choosing The Seo Company In Sydney - What You Need To Know
Author: Mario Sazos
8. Role Of Internet Marketing In Automotive Industry
Author: Gary Martin
9. Find A Professional Graphic Designer In Cambridge
Author: Matthew Gary
10. How To Build An Ecommerce Platform In India?
Author: Gaurav Jain
11. Top 3 Reasons Why Marketplace Sellers Should Build An Online Store
Author: Gaurav Jain
12. Landing Page Whiteboard Video
Author: Rahul Pawar
13. Coupsteer - Celebrity & Political Digital Marketing Agency India
Author: Prateek Jadhav
14. Global Incident Response Services Market
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Grow Your Business Online With Best Online Marketing Service Provider