ALL >> Family >> View Article
Rose Colors And Their Meanings
Total Articles: 28
Roses are perfect flowers to gift to someone to make them feel special. But do you know every different color of rose’s covey their own hidden messages in them. And for most special occasions, you can't go wrong with gifting rose flowers. Here is what every rose has to say about itself.
1) Red Rose
Universally Red rose symbolizes true love. It represents love, respect, courage and passion. There is no better way to express your feeling with a bouquet of red roses.
Fully bloomed red roses best convey the message “I still love you,” while red rose buds are a way to express love for the first time.
2) Pink Rose
Pink expresses elegance, happiness, gentleness & gladness. It symbolizes mere joy & sweetness of thoughts. There are many different variations of pink, from a pale blush to a gentle medium pink to a vibrant pink, each having its own meaning and implication. Deep pink says “Thank you” while Light pink conveys admiration & grace.
3) White Rose
White is color of peace and serenity. White Roses symbolize purity, secrecy, silence and innocence. Pure white rose that’s sure to please any bride, let’s say it as a Bridal white - symbolize a happy love and a charm with style and flair. The white rose is the perfect emblem of innocence, loyalty and purity.
4) Yellow Rose
Yellow roses are a symbol of friendship. They send a message of appreciation and platonic love. The color represents feelings of joy and delight. They cheer up the atmosphere and fill it with warmth and happiness. A bouquet of yellow roses is a perfect way to say, get well soon, thanks, congratulations or just BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
5) Orange Rose
Orange Rose symbolizes an expression of pride or amazement. Orange, coral and peach are closely related colors. Orange indicates enthusiasm and fascination while coral conveys desire and Peach Roses are often sent as gesture of appreciation or gratitude rather than as a token of love.
Orange roses are the wild child of the rose family with their blazing energy. They are vibrant, cheerful and express fascination when you give them to someone.
6) Lavender Rose
Lavender Roses symbolize love at first sight and enhancement, the beginning of true feelings. Shades of lavender roses suggest an air of regal majesty and splendor. Lavender holds an almost sacred place in nature—with violet flowers often considered the most delicate and precious and purple as traditionally stated as a royal color.
Purple roses are appropriate for wedding anniversaries, and reserved for intimate situations.
7) Black/Dark Red Rose
Dark Red Roses reveals unconscious beauty. Blooms that are the darkest Red can look black therefore it is also called as Black rose. They are actually a very dark shade of red, purple, or maroon.
These roses reflect as mysterious and beautiful black magic. Some also symbolize Black rose for death. However, some suggest that black roses could symbolize rebirth or the beginning of something new.
Send flowers to your near and dear ones all over India to make them feel special. We also provide free flower delivery. So place order for Roses Flowers Delivery today.
Original blog posted here on: http://blog.indianbakers.com/rose-colors-their-meanings
Family Articles1. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
2. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
3. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
4. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
5. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
6. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
7. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh
8. Building A Circle Of Friends In Your Senior Years
Author: Sudhir Singh
9. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Is The Best Option For Elderly Care At Home
10. Full Time Employee, Entrepreneurand Father – The Highs And Lows
11. Know The Importance Of Maternity And Newborn Baby Photography
Author: Jennifer Gordon
12. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders At Home
13. How To Make The Most Of Your Used Car & Why Should You Upsell?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
14. Tips To Select The Best Car Seat For Infants And Newborns
15. The Older We Get, The Happier We Are: Here’s Why?
Author: Sudhir Singh