ALL >> Health >> View Article
Better Sensual Activity - Getting Her In The Mood
Total Articles: 958
Although there are always exceptions, it's often true that men tend to be more frequently "in the mood" for a little bedtime fun, and dealing with this is necessary for couples who wish to have better sensual activity in their relationships. An active sensual life is part of appropriate male organ health, but it's also crucial for the maintenance of a healthy relationship.
So what does a man do when he's in the mood but his partner is not? There are no "one size fits all" answers, as every person and the circumstances of every situation are different, but here are a few suggestions that may prove helpful when trying to get a partner's sensual ember to grow into a flame.
- Know who she is . First and most important, a guy needs to think about his partner as a person and not just as a bedmate, no matter how excited he may be. Take the time to think about the things that this unique individual enjoys and respond to those things. If she likes going for a walk, suggest a stroll in the park. If she likes gooey desserts, surprise her with a treat from the local bakery. And do this regularly, to show that she is special - not just as a ruse to get her between the sheets.
- Try a little water. Some studies suggest that being around bodies of water has a relaxing effect on people. After a tense day at work, walking around a nearby pond or sitting on the beach for a while can help release stress and make one more receptive to some bedtime escapades.
- Ask about fantasies. Sensual fantasies are common for both genders, but some women can be a bit shy about revealing them. A man should share some of his fantasies and encourage his partner to share some of hers. Depending upon what those fantasies may be, the couple may then actually try them (e.g., using sensual toys or coupling in a specific location) or can incorporate them in other ways (e.g., role playing or talking about a specific fantasy as they begin the coupling process).
- Consider menu options. Some foods have a reputation for exciting people. For example, licorice is said to increase blood flow to the female organ, which helps make a woman more interested in sensual play. Other foods that are often associated with sensual excitement include oysters, pomegranates, almonds, figs, bananas, cucumbers and avocado. Keep these in mind when preparing a dinner on a night when coupling is on the late-night menu.
- Look in the mirror. Hopefully, a guy is taking good care of himself already. If he's not, that can have a big effect on whether a woman wants to couple with him. Guys who have "let themselves go" a little might want to hit the gym to get rid of that spare tire or to get a little muscle back in those arms. If the hair has become too straggly, a cut is in order. And those gym shorts and t-shirts may be comfortable, but a partner might like for a guy to dress up a little on occasion.
Taking proper care of oneself is one step toward better sensual activity, and it needs to extend to the manhood itself. How can a woman get in the mood if the rod that awaits her reeks with a raunchy odor or has skin that is all dry and flaky? Men need to regularly use a top-drawer male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to battle these and other common male organ health issues. To handle that overpowering odor that doesn't respond to mere washing, a guy needs a crème with vitamin A. That ingredient's anti-bacterial properties does a real number on persistent manhood odor. And for member skin problems, a crème that includes a powerful combination of moisturizers, such as natural Shea butter and vitamin E, can't be beat. By taking the time to make sure his tool looks good and healthy, a man is demonstrating that he takes pride in himself and cares about the impression he makes on his partner.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe