ALL >> Career >> View Article
Need & Procedure For Students Visa For Usa After 12th
Total Articles: 99
If you are an Indian student and have just completed your 12th examination or the secondary education, and intending to continue your further studies in the USA, the following options are open for you
1. Acting Courses for becoming a professional actor
2. Beautician Courses
3. Fashion Design for acquiring skill on cutting, grading and garment construction
4. Event Management
5. Mass Communication, for building careers in public relations, advertising, marketing, journalism and mass media
6. Foreign language such as Spanish, French, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, German and English to take up career as tourist guide for many professional Tourism companies or to work with MNCS as Language Breaker
7. Hotel Management, to manage your own hotel or become a professional cook
8. Dancing course to be a choreographer, sosl performer, dance troupe performer or a dance teacher
9. Audio Visual Media Courses for careers in journalism, film making, media promotion, brand promotion, photography, media studies and planning.
10. Entrepreneurship courses to be a professional entrepreneur
If you intend to have students visa for USA after 12th, you have get the student visa application approved by the school or college in which you are going to study. They will send to you the required documents that you have to submit along with your visa application.
F-1 visa is required for engagement in academic studies and M-1 Visa for anon-academic or vocational study or training at the US. F-1 visa is required if the course study is more than 18 hours a week.
Student Assistance, Finding a U.S. School; Students intending to enroll in an American educational institution may contact and visit the U.S. – India Educational Foundation (USIEF)
For obtaining students visa for USA after 12th, the following stepwise procedure may be taken up
1. Non-migrant Visa Application: You are required to choose the type of visa applicable to your situation.
2. Nomination Visa Electronic Application (DS-160): Complete this form after reading the Guidelines for Completing the DS-160 Form carefully
3. Payment of Visa Fees: Specific Visa type prescribes the visa fees in the visa fee page, according to which you have to deposit the fees. For knowing about the mode of payment, read the Bank and payment option page, create a profile and keep the receipt number for booking your visa appointment
4. Pre-Visa Appointment: You need to log in to your profile with the same credentials that you used for the payment of the visa fees. From the dash board, you can find out the Scheduled Appointment on the left hand side menu. You are to schedule two appointments; one for the Visa Application Center and the other for Visa Interview at the Embassy or consulate.
5. Visa Application Center Appointment: You are to submit a valid passport, your DS-160 confirmation page, your appointment confirmation page and one photograph
6. Visit to the US Embassy or Consulate: You are to carry printed copy of your appointment letter, your DS-160 confirmation page, Current and all old passports, Form 1-901 SEVIS fee receipt and supporting documents as per your visa type
Career Articles1. Discover The Essentials Of Electrical Design Courses
2. Benefits Of A Good Forklift Training
Author: Gagan Neota
3. How To Become A Veterinarian
Author: samrat chauhan
4. Chiropractor Proves Pi Is Finite
5. 5 Things Chief Executive Officers Should Concentrate On To Improve Sales
Author: Ian Marsh
6. Argentina Is Your Ultimate Option
7. Business Coaching Tricks Revealed
Author: Ian Marsh
8. How To Register For Neem Trainees To Enhance Employability
Author: Rosario Berry
9. Earn And Learn Using Neem Scheme
Author: Rosario Berry
10. Top Reasons To Work In The Hospitality Industry
Author: Daniel Carters
11. Take On A Career In Emergency Medicine Career In Warm, Sunny Wa
Author: Malcolm Reeves
12. Contracted Financers To Bail You Out Of Cash Crunches
13. Explore The Top 5 Tips For Construction Managers!
14. How To Avoid The Most Critical Mistakes While Hiring An It Staffing Firm?
Author: Kartik Patel
15. Create Your Professional Video Resume Online, Employee Hiring Services