ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Learn These Tips And Tricks If You Have A Cat
Total Articles: 52
A cat can be a great pet. After all, they don't need to be walked, dislike baths and seem to take care of themselves. However, there are some things you need to do for them, even though they may not think so. Here are some kitty tips that you can follow to give your cat a great life.
Avoid being kept awake by your cat romping through the house at night. When you first get your kitten, establish a habit of putting it to bed in a comfortable crate with a nice bed, litter box, food and water at night. If you start this early, your cat will appreciate having its own safe, cozy room.
If you have an outside cat, you need to give it a collar and some identification tags. Cats sometimes travel a bit when outside, and a tag prevents any mishaps due to your cat being lost. At the very least, you should include your contact info and the name of your cat on the tag.
As your cat gets older, changes in behavior may signal pain. If your cat doesn't like to jump or climb any more, it may be in pain. If your cat stops taking care of grooming or stops using its litter box, pain may be the cause. Be sure to have your older cat checked out by your vet if you notice behavior changes.
For a healthier, happier cat choose plain litter over scented litter. Cats like nice, clean, clumping cat litter. Scoop your cats litter box daily and change it completely every three days or so. When you change the box, wash it out with water and dish soap. Don't waste your money on liners as cats tend to destroy them.
Wash your cat's bed at least once a week to remove all of the bacteria from it. Even if the bed looks like it is clean, it will usually have toxins in it that can cause your pet to become sick. Replace the bed every six months to keep your cat in a sanitary environment.
Should you leave the house with your cat, make sure that she is wearing a collar with tags. This way, if anything happens and you two become separated, anyone can find her and know how to reach you. Your cat may not like the collar all the time, but when she's out of the house it can save her.
Cats have a love affair with heights. A cat will only be happy if you give it a safe spot to look over everything. If you'd rather not invest in a cat tree, simply use a large shelf or bookcase without any breakable items. Put a blanket on it so they can rest peacefully.
Your cat may not think he needs you, but he does. If you use the tips in this article, you can make yourself even more necessary. These tips can help keep your cat healthy and happy, so give each of them a try. You can even search out more tips, so your cat has the best life possible.
Visit http://www.catsincare.com to read more on this topic.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma