ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Tune-up In Time For Summer: Air Conditioning Inspection
Total Articles: 10
Imagine for a moment your upcoming family visit with your parents that you’ve been planning since Christmas. The kids are bouncing off the walls, excited to see Grammy and Papa, and even the dog seems to sense the excitement in the air. The fridge is stocked full of breakfasts, lunches and dinners. The lawn looks perfect thanks to the landscaper’s green thumb and the house is sparkling after the maid’s visit.
All is (relatively) peaceful and you’ve just poured yourself a glass of wine before they arrive. Then, you notice the air conditioning hum has stopped. Checking to see whose little fingers may have messed with the thermostat, you discover no one touched it. Pushing all combinations on the digital display, still you hear nothing like the sound of the HVAC system coming to back to life. The door bell rings and… they’re here!
When is a good time to have an air conditioning problem?
There isn’t one, is there?
Here at Howell Services, we hear these stories (and worse!) from local home and business owners needing immediate air conditioning repair in Sugar Land.When we send out one of our certified and thoroughly background checked technicians to perform air conditioning repair in Katy, TX, or elsewhere, they are able to assess and repair the problem quickly. But what if the repair could have been avoided all together?
It’s indeed possible to eliminate the need for air conditioning repair in sugar landwith an air conditioning inspection.
Yes, just like your car requires an annual tune-up, HVAC units are complex systems that require maintenance to confirm optimal performance and peak efficiency.
Specifically, an expert air conditioning inspection will have 23 points to ensure your unit’s operating precision. During our visit scheduled for your convenience this spring, one of our certified technicians will inspect the following points on your unit:
1. Check & inspect heat exchanger
2. Clean and adjust burner assembly
3. Clean ignition assembly
4. Examine heat exchanger
5. Monitor flue draft
6. Monitor refrigerant pressure
7. Test starting capabilities
8. Test safety controls
9. Check & clean standard air filters
10. Clean and adjust blower components
11. Measure for correct air flow
12. Tighten electrical connections
13. Measure volts/amps
14. Lubricate all moving parts
15. Adjust thermostat calibration
16. Clean evaporator coil if accessible
17. Clean condenser coil
18. Clean condensate drains
19. Measure temperature difference
20. Apply protective coating to unit
21. Adjust gas pressure
22. Adjust pilot
23. Monitor air conditioning and heating cycle
We don’t expect you to know the ins and outs of your unit or how air conditioning works, but you can rest assured that you are in expert hands. At the end of the inspection, your technician will review the points with you personally. If the technician does make a repair recommendation, the choice is yours if you would like the repair performed. No repairs are undertaken without your expressed authorization!
These systems aren’t cheap and it certainly pays to avoid air conditioning repair in Katy, TX, during those hot summer months.To get your tune-up now for your air conditioning unit, please give us a call 24/7 at 281.232.5292.
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities In An Interior Designing Firm In Mumbai
Author: Santosh Rana
2. Seven Things You See At The Gym
3. Install A Frameless Glass Balustrade In Your House For A Perfect Modern Outlook
Author: Chloe Kellaway
4. Ideas On Common Bathroom Mixer Tap Issues And Their Solutions
Author: Luca Estell
5. How You Can Chop Down Your Home’s Energy Bill With Window Replacement In Edmonton?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Beat The Winters: Heating Contractors In Nampa
7. What Can You Do To Save The Chimney From Perishing Earlier Than Anticipated?
Author: Brayden Haritos
8. 9 Maintenance Tips To Extend The Life Of Your Log Splitter
Author: Michael Foley
9. Which One Is Better- Marble Or Granite Countertops?
Author: Riley Evans
10. Best King Size Down Comforter
Author: Rick Smith
11. Design Options For Horse Barns
Author: Bryson Kaleb
12. Diy Blinds Made Simple
Author: Jennifer Williams
13. Entrust The Task Of Building Garages In Arlington, Va With A Professional Company
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Find The Very Best Suggestions To Meet Your Floor Service Requirement Within An Easier Way
Author: Partha Goswami
15. Metal Storage Rack Creates An Outstanding Ambience
Author: Swayam India