ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Tune-up In Time For Summer: Air Conditioning Inspection
Total Articles: 10
Imagine for a moment your upcoming family visit with your parents that you’ve been planning since Christmas. The kids are bouncing off the walls, excited to see Grammy and Papa, and even the dog seems to sense the excitement in the air. The fridge is stocked full of breakfasts, lunches and dinners. The lawn looks perfect thanks to the landscaper’s green thumb and the house is sparkling after the maid’s visit.
All is (relatively) peaceful and you’ve just poured yourself a glass of wine before they arrive. Then, you notice the air conditioning hum has stopped. Checking to see whose little fingers may have messed with the thermostat, you discover no one touched it. Pushing all combinations on the digital display, still you hear nothing like the sound of the HVAC system coming to back to life. The door bell rings and… they’re here!
When is a good time to have an air conditioning problem?
There isn’t one, is there?
Here at Howell Services, we hear these stories (and worse!) from local home and business owners needing immediate air conditioning repair in Sugar Land.When we send out one of our certified and thoroughly background checked technicians to perform air conditioning repair in Katy, TX, or elsewhere, they are able to assess and repair the problem quickly. But what if the repair could have been avoided all together?
It’s indeed possible to eliminate the need for air conditioning repair in sugar landwith an air conditioning inspection.
Yes, just like your car requires an annual tune-up, HVAC units are complex systems that require maintenance to confirm optimal performance and peak efficiency.
Specifically, an expert air conditioning inspection will have 23 points to ensure your unit’s operating precision. During our visit scheduled for your convenience this spring, one of our certified technicians will inspect the following points on your unit:
1. Check & inspect heat exchanger
2. Clean and adjust burner assembly
3. Clean ignition assembly
4. Examine heat exchanger
5. Monitor flue draft
6. Monitor refrigerant pressure
7. Test starting capabilities
8. Test safety controls
9. Check & clean standard air filters
10. Clean and adjust blower components
11. Measure for correct air flow
12. Tighten electrical connections
13. Measure volts/amps
14. Lubricate all moving parts
15. Adjust thermostat calibration
16. Clean evaporator coil if accessible
17. Clean condenser coil
18. Clean condensate drains
19. Measure temperature difference
20. Apply protective coating to unit
21. Adjust gas pressure
22. Adjust pilot
23. Monitor air conditioning and heating cycle
We don’t expect you to know the ins and outs of your unit or how air conditioning works, but you can rest assured that you are in expert hands. At the end of the inspection, your technician will review the points with you personally. If the technician does make a repair recommendation, the choice is yours if you would like the repair performed. No repairs are undertaken without your expressed authorization!
These systems aren’t cheap and it certainly pays to avoid air conditioning repair in Katy, TX, during those hot summer months.To get your tune-up now for your air conditioning unit, please give us a call 24/7 at 281.232.5292.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Are The Advantages Of Choosing Latest Led Tv?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. Cast Iron Bollards: Suppliers Guide For Buyers
Author: Tony Scott
3. Increasing Safety With Crowd Control Barriers
Author: Tony Scott
4. Add More Creativity In Home Decor With Mosaic
Author: Emily Stone
5. Why Organic Gardening Services Is Needed For Your Garden?
Author: Tony Bulic
6. The New Home Builders Are Showing Creativity Of Art In Trendy Houses
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. Advantages Of Using Cork Tiles
Author: Brian Miller
8. Safeguard Your Home Using Our Services
Author: Brown Ross
9. House Cleaning Services - Lets Clean It Up
10. Renovate Your Lawn Beautifully With Lawn Care And Maintenance Services
Author: Leo Lazich
11. Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Furniture Stores Of Perth
Author: Kai Baxter
12. Customised Lawn Fertilisation Services In Nsw
Author: Leo Lazich
13. Seasonal Garden Maintenance Services For A Beautiful Garden
Author: Phil Maunder
14. Getting The Facts On Weather And Exterior Paint Jobs
Author: Caseys painting
15. Bond Cleaning Perth Is Your Best Choice For Full Bond Amount Return