ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Tune-up In Time For Summer: Air Conditioning Inspection
Total Articles: 10
Imagine for a moment your upcoming family visit with your parents that you’ve been planning since Christmas. The kids are bouncing off the walls, excited to see Grammy and Papa, and even the dog seems to sense the excitement in the air. The fridge is stocked full of breakfasts, lunches and dinners. The lawn looks perfect thanks to the landscaper’s green thumb and the house is sparkling after the maid’s visit.
All is (relatively) peaceful and you’ve just poured yourself a glass of wine before they arrive. Then, you notice the air conditioning hum has stopped. Checking to see whose little fingers may have messed with the thermostat, you discover no one touched it. Pushing all combinations on the digital display, still you hear nothing like the sound of the HVAC system coming to back to life. The door bell rings and… they’re here!
When is a good time to have an air conditioning problem?
There isn’t one, is there?
Here at Howell Services, we hear these stories (and worse!) from local home and business owners needing immediate air conditioning repair in Sugar Land.When we send out one of our certified and thoroughly background checked technicians to perform air conditioning repair in Katy, TX, or elsewhere, they are able to assess and repair the problem quickly. But what if the repair could have been avoided all together?
It’s indeed possible to eliminate the need for air conditioning repair in sugar landwith an air conditioning inspection.
Yes, just like your car requires an annual tune-up, HVAC units are complex systems that require maintenance to confirm optimal performance and peak efficiency.
Specifically, an expert air conditioning inspection will have 23 points to ensure your unit’s operating precision. During our visit scheduled for your convenience this spring, one of our certified technicians will inspect the following points on your unit:
1. Check & inspect heat exchanger
2. Clean and adjust burner assembly
3. Clean ignition assembly
4. Examine heat exchanger
5. Monitor flue draft
6. Monitor refrigerant pressure
7. Test starting capabilities
8. Test safety controls
9. Check & clean standard air filters
10. Clean and adjust blower components
11. Measure for correct air flow
12. Tighten electrical connections
13. Measure volts/amps
14. Lubricate all moving parts
15. Adjust thermostat calibration
16. Clean evaporator coil if accessible
17. Clean condenser coil
18. Clean condensate drains
19. Measure temperature difference
20. Apply protective coating to unit
21. Adjust gas pressure
22. Adjust pilot
23. Monitor air conditioning and heating cycle
We don’t expect you to know the ins and outs of your unit or how air conditioning works, but you can rest assured that you are in expert hands. At the end of the inspection, your technician will review the points with you personally. If the technician does make a repair recommendation, the choice is yours if you would like the repair performed. No repairs are undertaken without your expressed authorization!
These systems aren’t cheap and it certainly pays to avoid air conditioning repair in Katy, TX, during those hot summer months.To get your tune-up now for your air conditioning unit, please give us a call 24/7 at 281.232.5292.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma