ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Carpet And Tile Cleaning Services In Las Vegas & Henderson
Total Articles: 103
New carpet, like all home furnishings, gives its best performance when given regular care – a requirement carpet thrives on, “Carpet should look great every day it’s on the floor,” says Ben Ames owner at NaturalDry Carpet Cleaning. “And care is very easy if you stick to an effective plan of action.”
The plan should include three simple steps, according to NaturalDry Carpet Cleaning professional carpet cleaners. They are:
1. Vacuum regularly, even if soil is not visible
2. Remove spills and spots promptly
3. Have the carpet professionally cleaned regularly
Hard surface floors are flat, horizontal and show soil and spills quickly. They are cleaned by sweeping or mopping. On the other hand, carpet fibers are vertical an upright surface which hides soil. This soil filters down into the carpet pile.
“Only when thousands of soiled particles accumulate, do they become visible,” says, Ben, “but regular vacuuming removes dry soil and preserves the carpet’s appearance. Doorways should be vacuumed several times a week, main traffic areas once a week, corners and along the walls once a month.
“A vacuum with a brush and beater bar – either an upright or tank model – is most effective,” said Ben. “Empty and replace the bags regularly since a half filled bag reduces the machines efficiency.”
Remove Spills and Spots Promptly
Many household chemicals cause permanent stains that are impossible to remove. “Use them carefully. Acne medicines bleach out carpet color when combined with moisture, even at high humidity. Toilet bowl and drain cleaners cause color bleaching and fiber damage. Chlorine bleaches, mildew killers and swimming pool chemicals cause yellow, permanent stains. Fruit drinks are especially harmful since they can contain synthetic dyes.
Prompt action is the key to removing common spills like coffee, soft drinks, food and grease. For a wet spill, blot with white towels. To loosen dried spots, use a slightly dampened towel, however , a wet towel only dilutes and spreads the spill. For a thick spill, scrape up as much as possible with a spoon.
Cover the wet spill with a clean, dry, white towel. Weight down with books, using aluminum foil between the books and towel. Most liquid spills will dry over night and be absorbed into the towels. If still moist the next day, repeat the process using dry towels, or use the HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaner. NaturalDry Carpet Cleaning professionally cleans carpets using HOST Dry Extraction.
If discoloration remains after the spot is dry, try the following:
1. Mix a tablespoon of liquid dishwashing detergent in a half cup of warm water. With your fingertips moisten a white towel and dab the spot lightly. Alternately dab, and then blot with a dry towel. If the color of the spot transfers into the towel, continue the process until the color transfer stops. Then cover with dry towels using the overnight steps above.
2. If color does not transfer, try the same “dab and blot” technique using a half cup of white vinegar mixed in one half cup warm water. If color transfers, continue the process as above. Then cover with dry towels using the same overnight technique.
3. If either 1 or 2 shows color transfer, call us for professional carpet cleaning.
Dry Extraction Cleaning
Dry Extraction cleaning products work similarly to using a moist sponge to wipe up soil or spills in your kitchen. HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaner, for example, is a soft, natural product moistened with cleaning agents. The cleaner dissolves the soil and simultaneously absorbs the soil.
NaturalDry is your professional cleaner that uses a HOST Machine. Brushes on these machines revolve inward and upward, whisking the moist sponges through the carpet fibers. Soil and spots are dissolved and absorbed by the sponges; which are then vacuumed up, leaving a clean, dry, fresh, ready-to-use carpet with a revived texture.
Having the carpet dry cleaned at least once a year, regular vacuuming and prompt removal of spots and spills guarantees a homeowner’s investment and ensures the carpet will look great for its entire life.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Need To Have Removal Tree And Stump?
Author: Elly Knights
2. 4 Things To Consider For Finding The Right Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Nick Koych
3. Create A Great 1st Impression With Granite In Your Office Space
4. Common Residential Plumbing Issues
Author: Bob Sander
5. Warning Signs That You Need To Repaint Your Home
Author: Shane Habib
6. Take Stunning Pictures Of Your Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
7. Hiring Professionals To Install Window Film In Palm Beach Gardens
8. Tile Cleaning Melbourne Service: - Wipe Out Your Dirty Tiles
Author: Elly Smith
9. Turbo Cowl Prevents Rain Water, Entrance Of Wild Creatures And Down Draught In The Most Efficient Ma
Author: Jerry Baily
10. If Home Remedies Doesn’t Work To Stop Shower Leaking Call The Experts
Author: Jordan Curr
11. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Booking A Pest Control Service
Author: Jordan Romilly
12. The Landscape Constructing Has Been Beneficial To A Greater Extent
Author: Brodie Clogstoun
13. Exclusive Ideas To Decorate Your Roof In A Different Way
Author: Michael Gilmore
14. Things You Need To Be Aware Of The Gutters Of Your Roof
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. An Earlier Confirmation Of A Building's Framework Is Needful
Author: Adam Leworthy