ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Advances In Technology Changing Wedding Photography
Total Articles: 238
French inventor Nicephore Niepce invented photography in 1826 and it was shortly after that the practice of taking picture at weddings was established. At first it was not common place, mainly for two reasons.
First was that it was expensive to take such pictures, thus limiting its use to the well-to-do of the society.
But more important perhaps was that cameras were big and bulky at first so taking pictures was a stationary event. Because it was hard to carry the camera, people went to a studio. It was not until many years later, when cameras became portable, and then benefitted from the digital technology, that photographers could go to wedding ceremonies to record the events. And it was then that the practice of pre-wedding photography became viable and possible.
Photography made its way to Korea around the year 1900although, at first; it was documenting history not weddings.
Today, South Korea is no different than any other country in the world when it comes to couples wanting to document what they hope to be the most important day of their mutual life.
As South Korea has advanced, so has the art of wedding. There are now numerous companies offering Korea wedding package. To engage in wedding photography in Korea is now as much demanded as in many other similar countries. Korean wedding photography is no longer a profession to sneeze at.
Many couples in the capital, Soul, can be seen every day enjoying a typical Korean pre-wedding photoshoot at various locations in the city. But that has not disadvantaged other photographers. Going to a Korea wedding photo studio is still a popular option, especially for couples with more limited budget who cannot afford paying for a photographer and perhaps a team of assistants to go around the city for an entire day.
Wedding business is big business in Korea nowadays; to the point that many Chinese families even go to South Korea for wedding ceremonies and to have their pictures taken. Major hotels are even hiring expert organizers from Europe and America to help expand the industry even further.
Wedding Articles1. How To Choose A Catering Company For Your Event
2. Bangalore Venues Flaunt Best Wedding Theme Decor
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Experience Of The Georgian Wedding Barn, Anyone Can Have It Cheap
Author: Jeff Buffington
4. Bridal Jewelry Buying Tips
Author: Haq Nawaz
5. Enter Now For Your Chance To Win Your Dream Wedding
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Bahamas Grand Classica Cruise Deck Plan- Bahamas Paradise Cruise
7. Cruise Weddings Offers - Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
8. The Best Wedding Venues In Vermont Within Your Budget
Author: Henry Smith
9. Ways To Find The Best Wedding Florist Etobicoke
Author: Oleander Floral
10. Classic Wedding Cars, Classic Car Hire, Vintage Wedding Cars
11. Flower Decoration Design Ideas For Venues In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
12. How Marriage Searches Have Changed Over The Years
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
13. Beach Wedding Ideas For Couples That Can Add A Different Taste For The Special Day!
Author: Steve Hardin
14. Choosing The Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Robin Dutt
15. Get The Right Matrimonial Match For You
Author: Akash Pokuri