ALL >> Travel >> View Article
2 Things To See And Do In Dubai That Won’t Cost You A Single Dime
Total Articles: 621
They say the best things in life are free. And while Dubai with its grand shopping malls, souks, luxurious hotels, world-class restaurants and fantastic themed parks may not seem to have the makings of a budget holiday, there are things to see and do during your Dubai tour package that won’t cost you a single penny.
See - The Dubai Fountains:
This is the world’s largest choreographed fountain system and can be found on the Burj Khalifa Lake. The animated fountains feature beautiful water performances that are set to sound and music. The Dubai Fountain performances start from 6 PM in the evening and continue all the way to 10 PM at night. Performances occur after about 20 minute intervals and last for 5-7 minutes each. The view of the fountains at sunset is a sight you simply should not miss. Watching the dancing arcs of water against the backdrop of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, is a mesmerising experience. To really absorb the beauty of The Dubai Fountains, try viewing the fountain performances from different areas around the lake.
Do - Dubai Marina Walk:
This 7-km long pedestrian walkway that extends all the way across the Marina Bay, may not seem like much on paper, but the Dubai Marina Walk is an experience you shouldn’t miss out on. Get a glimpse of the extravagant lifestyle that the rich in Dubai enjoy, by checking out the numerous super luxurious yachts anchored at the Marina set against a backdrop of stunning skyscrapers. There are also a number of cafes and restaurants around the area where you can mingle with locals and tourists in a wonderful ambiance. For those who can’t get enough of shopping during your Dubai tour package, there are even some great shopping opportunities to be found. While cafes and shopping may cost you a bit, a walk here, especially during late evening is a completely free experience that will delight you with fantastic views and even provides a great chance to indulge in some people-watching.
Both these options make for a delightful evening spent experiencing some of the best sights Dubai has to offer. That too, without making even the slightest dent on your wallet and travel budget.
Seenu Mathew is a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Travelling and photography are his passions. He recently returned from his Dubai tour package through which he not only got to visit all the famous attractions of the city but also discovered some fun free things to do and see which he shares in this article.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar