ALL >> Travel >> View Article
2 Things To See And Do In Dubai That Won’t Cost You A Single Dime
Total Articles: 621
They say the best things in life are free. And while Dubai with its grand shopping malls, souks, luxurious hotels, world-class restaurants and fantastic themed parks may not seem to have the makings of a budget holiday, there are things to see and do during your Dubai tour package that won’t cost you a single penny.
See - The Dubai Fountains:
This is the world’s largest choreographed fountain system and can be found on the Burj Khalifa Lake. The animated fountains feature beautiful water performances that are set to sound and music. The Dubai Fountain performances start from 6 PM in the evening and continue all the way to 10 PM at night. Performances occur after about 20 minute intervals and last for 5-7 minutes each. The view of the fountains at sunset is a sight you simply should not miss. Watching the dancing arcs of water against the backdrop of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, is a mesmerising experience. To really absorb the beauty of The Dubai Fountains, try viewing the fountain performances from different areas around the lake.
Do - Dubai Marina Walk:
This 7-km long pedestrian walkway that extends all the way across the Marina Bay, may not seem like much on paper, but the Dubai Marina Walk is an experience you shouldn’t miss out on. Get a glimpse of the extravagant lifestyle that the rich in Dubai enjoy, by checking out the numerous super luxurious yachts anchored at the Marina set against a backdrop of stunning skyscrapers. There are also a number of cafes and restaurants around the area where you can mingle with locals and tourists in a wonderful ambiance. For those who can’t get enough of shopping during your Dubai tour package, there are even some great shopping opportunities to be found. While cafes and shopping may cost you a bit, a walk here, especially during late evening is a completely free experience that will delight you with fantastic views and even provides a great chance to indulge in some people-watching.
Both these options make for a delightful evening spent experiencing some of the best sights Dubai has to offer. That too, without making even the slightest dent on your wallet and travel budget.
Seenu Mathew is a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Travelling and photography are his passions. He recently returned from his Dubai tour package through which he not only got to visit all the famous attractions of the city but also discovered some fun free things to do and see which he shares in this article.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus