ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
3 Great Reasons To Buy The Subaru Outback 2015
Total Articles: 57
Now there is a new Subaru Outback 2015 edition available and it’s seriously tempting to buy. Here are three excellent reasons why the Subaru Outback Australia loved is such a good choice today.
1. The Price is More Than Right
Let's be honest, for many of us in the current economic climate, price is an extremely important factor. You can find a Subaru Outback diesel for sale today at a very reasonable price indeed. There are a couple of reasons for this, the first is that Subaru have slashed their prices on many of their car models by up to 25%. A second reason is that the Japanese Trade Agreement heavily favours the Australian market with the elimination of the 5% import tariff. With almost 80% of Subaru vehicles still made in Japan and exported here this translates into significant savings. In real terms, this translates into a brand new entry level Subaru Outback 2015 being available for only $39,990.
2. An SUV That is Actually Fun to Drive on the Road
Many people that really enjoy driving hate driving the typical SUV. This is understandable as many of them perform quite poorly on the road, which lets face it is where they will be used most. The Outback is different as it has a lighter weight than many of its competitors. Combined with a well-balanced chassis, precise steering and tightened suspension it is a pleasure to drive. The Subaru Outback wagon has more body rigidity, absorbent tyres and balance. Overall the ride is very comfortable across any surface and there is no noticeable body roll. In fact, the new wagon is so accomplished that it is the only one currently offered by Subaru. Eyesight is also available on this model to warn the driver of potential collisions and perform automated stops at low speeds. It is important to note that this will not be available on Subaru Outback diesel models initially as Eyesight has not been calibrated for that particular drivetrain.
3. The Subaru 2015 is Great Off Road as Well
The Subaru Outback Australia loved originally is long gone, but there are many new features to get excited about. We’ve already discussed the considerable on-road capabilities of the Outback, but it’s no slouch off road as well. The X-Mode system is new to this model inherited from the Forester. This pushbutton low range gear option can adjust the vehicles traction control, this allows for more control when traversing difficult terrain and is especially handy when travelling up and down steep inclines. The ground clearance is a very generous 213mm which enables the Outback to perform admirably off-road for a vehicle at this price point.
If they would like to know more about finding a Subaru Outback for sale, Perth drivers should contact us. We can answer any questions or queries that you may have about our current Subaru Outback sale. We will also be happy to arrange a test drive at your earliest convenience.
City Subaru is your number one local, family owned Subaru dealership in Perth, providing great service, and quality vehicles across 2 locations in Vic Park, and Maddington, so you’ll be able to start your next adventure in a brand-new City Subaru.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard