ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
10 Ways To Make Most Out Of Your Aprons
Total Articles: 83
We all have been using aprons till now only in the kitchen. That’s completely ok. But when we are telling you many more ways to bring them in use for the easy life, won’t you be interested?? Here come top ten uses of aprons to enjoy lifestyle that’s free from dirt, yellow stains and dust.
1. Cooking- When you stay busy creating gravy recipe for the new dish, oil spills or vegetables puree play havoc with the clothes. You might not even realize what damage has been already caused to your favorite t-shirt or dress. So, make sure there is a nice covering around you to avoid such mishaps of kitchen.
2. Dishwashing- Water that too of dirty washes when spills over you, annoyance caused is quite obvious. You are not alone who find themselves spoiled by water trickles during dishwashing. Get an apron that’s a good absorbent to stay safe from getting soaked into water droplets.
3. Gardening- We can understand your love for nature for its beautiful flowers and greenery. Sadly, the ground dirt and grass stains are not much appreciated. But you will love to get hands into the soil when stain resistant apron come to the rescue along with oven mittens.
4. Art n Craft- Painting the white canvas, pasting stars and glitter on the sheet or making a collage, a huge mess is involved in almost every art & craft activity. Let the sticky stains don’t spoil the fun of creating an imaginary picture with apron and gloves.
5. Dusting- When you get ready with the broomstick to clean up spider webs in the house, make sure you wear enough protection. Even cleaning the antiques or your furniture, so much dust and dirt come and settles down on you. Maintain a distance from them using a dust repellant apron shield.
6. Beauty Regimen- Ladies if you don’t want any stains to come during your beauty routine, get into a machine washable apron. You won’t regret wearing it when the hair color, face mask or nail paints accidentally drips down on your favorite dress.
7. Barbeque Party- When you throw a party for friends and family, get yourself a nice custom printed apron. It has amazing colors and prints to amuse others. Impress the guests in the house as you present yourself completely dressed up in a chic apron and matching oven mittens.
8. Baby Feeding- Mothers only know the fuss of feeding infants. Milk, water, cereal or anything you make them eat is visible on clothes as well. Therefore, not just the baby needs to be covered with the cloth but mothers too need an apron to stay clean once they are done with feeding.
9. Pet Bathing- We all love our pets and want to care for them in every possible manner. Giving a shower to them becomes such a trouble. Along with them, we too get drenched into water. A water repellant fabric would be appropriate to use as the covering.
10. Wall Painting- When you decide to give your walls a new look, don’t forget to use it. No matter how carefully you apply paint strokes on the wall, now or then you would see the drop of paint on your trouser, fingers or the shirt. So, it would be advised to better be ready.
Homedrape has an impressive collection of custom printed aprons for the modern homemakers at decent prices. They have digital prints and available with matching oven mittens.
Article Source:- http://goo.gl/TgkGfH
Home and Garden Articles1. Decorate Your Events With Orchid Flowers
2. Fire Extinguisher Servicing - Guidance On Maintenance Fire Fighting Equipment
3. What Fire Extinguisher Serving May Do For You
4. Fireplace Extinguisher Maintenance Is A Necessary Fire Security Measure
5. Get The New Look Kitchen Cabinet The Easiest Way
Author: David Richard
6. Best Tips For Plant Maintenance In Philadelphia During Wintertime
Author: Michele Sokoloff
7. How To Protect Garden Plants This Summer?
Author: BK Vijay
8. Advantages Of Hiring A Gardener Services
Author: Georgina L Allen
9. Factors Influencing The Price Of An Air Conditioner
Author: Priya Sharma
10. 6 Simple Mower Maintenance Tips
Author: Michael Foley
11. 5 Realistic Tips To Identify The Best Moving And Storage Companies
Author: Michael Holden
12. How To Hire One Of The Best Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
13. Using The Whip Cream Dispenser For The Food To Be Tastier With Versatility
Author: Kathy Richy
14. Common Carpet Cleaning Mistakes, You Want To Avoid To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Carpet
Author: Nick Koych
15. Permit You To Experience Again The Special Features Of A Floors Service Provider
Author: Partha Goswami