ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
10 Ways To Make Most Out Of Your Aprons
Total Articles: 52
We all have been using aprons till now only in the kitchen. That’s completely ok. But when we are telling you many more ways to bring them in use for the easy life, won’t you be interested?? Here come top ten uses of aprons to enjoy lifestyle that’s free from dirt, yellow stains and dust.
1. Cooking- When you stay busy creating gravy recipe for the new dish, oil spills or vegetables puree play havoc with the clothes. You might not even realize what damage has been already caused to your favorite t-shirt or dress. So, make sure there is a nice covering around you to avoid such mishaps of kitchen.
2. Dishwashing- Water that too of dirty washes when spills over you, annoyance caused is quite obvious. You are not alone who find themselves spoiled by water trickles during dishwashing. Get an apron that’s a good absorbent to stay safe from getting soaked into water droplets.
3. Gardening- We can understand your love for nature for its beautiful flowers and greenery. Sadly, the ground dirt and grass stains are not much appreciated. But you will love to get hands into the soil when stain resistant apron come to the rescue along with oven mittens.
4. Art n Craft- Painting the white canvas, pasting stars and glitter on the sheet or making a collage, a huge mess is involved in almost every art & craft activity. Let the sticky stains don’t spoil the fun of creating an imaginary picture with apron and gloves.
5. Dusting- When you get ready with the broomstick to clean up spider webs in the house, make sure you wear enough protection. Even cleaning the antiques or your furniture, so much dust and dirt come and settles down on you. Maintain a distance from them using a dust repellant apron shield.
6. Beauty Regimen- Ladies if you don’t want any stains to come during your beauty routine, get into a machine washable apron. You won’t regret wearing it when the hair color, face mask or nail paints accidentally drips down on your favorite dress.
7. Barbeque Party- When you throw a party for friends and family, get yourself a nice custom printed apron. It has amazing colors and prints to amuse others. Impress the guests in the house as you present yourself completely dressed up in a chic apron and matching oven mittens.
8. Baby Feeding- Mothers only know the fuss of feeding infants. Milk, water, cereal or anything you make them eat is visible on clothes as well. Therefore, not just the baby needs to be covered with the cloth but mothers too need an apron to stay clean once they are done with feeding.
9. Pet Bathing- We all love our pets and want to care for them in every possible manner. Giving a shower to them becomes such a trouble. Along with them, we too get drenched into water. A water repellant fabric would be appropriate to use as the covering.
10. Wall Painting- When you decide to give your walls a new look, don’t forget to use it. No matter how carefully you apply paint strokes on the wall, now or then you would see the drop of paint on your trouser, fingers or the shirt. So, it would be advised to better be ready.
Homedrape has an impressive collection of custom printed aprons for the modern homemakers at decent prices. They have digital prints and available with matching oven mittens.
Article Source:- http://goo.gl/TgkGfH
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Have A Renovation Specialist In Place?
Author: Rex Paines
2. Ways How Unplanned Development Can Spoil Your Dream Home
Author: Charlotte Bennett
3. Reasons Why Most Of The People Find Building Maintenance So Difficult
Author: Matilda Wilson
4. Low-budget Interior Designers In Cochin, Kerala
5. Reasons Why House Painting Should Always Be Done By Professionals
Author: Tom A Hardy
6. Guidelines To Remember When You Hire Residential Carpenters In Sydney
Author: Aidan H Pound
7. Go Green With Organic And Innate Jute Bags
Author: Swayam India
8. Give Your House A New Lease Of Life With Exterior Painting Sydney
Author: Patrick Ryder
9. Can Your Structure's Paint Affect Its Power Performance?
Author: Top Coat Painters Adelaide
10. How To Reduce The Cost Of Your Professional Rug Cleaning
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi
11. Consider Scale When Planting A Trunk Fairy Garden
Author: Florence blum
12. Why Choose Palmetto For The Perfect Hot Tubs Shopping Experience?
13. Wall Protection From Water Becomes More Attractive With Glass Designing
Author: Chloe Kellaway
14. What's New In Miniature Gardening And Fairy Gardens?
Author: Florence Blum
15. The Building Inspections Have Proved To Be Advantageous While Buying A House
Author: Eric Peake