ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Total Articles: 103
Everything we do at Buca di Beppo comes from our love of Italian traditions. We believe that when it comes to core values, the Italians got ‘em right. For example, much like the French, Italians make food a top priority. How could you not when the country you live in has a climate ideally suited for growing olives, making wine and raising cattle? At Buca, we make food a top priority, too. But anyone with a smidge of Italian heritage can tell you that Italian traditions aren’t just about food. We choose to embrace all of Italy’s traditions, not just the epicurean ones. Three of the most important tenets of Italian tradition we’ve found outside of the kitchen are Family, Festivity and Regional Diversity.
1. The Importance of Family
In Italy, family is everything. Family gatherings typically involve the whole extended family, not just mom, dad and kids. When you dine at Buca di Beppo, we want you to feel like a member of our extended family, too. It’s why our food is served family-style in big, communal bowls. A large entrée at Buca di Beppo feeds up to four.
2. Over-the-Top Festivities
Italians know how to party and so do we! Whether it’s a national festival or a local carnival, Italy’s over-the-top celebrations are world-renowned, attracting thousands of tourists each year. At Buca di Beppo, we have quite a penchant for celebrating as well. Bridal showers, birthdays, good hair days – we’ll celebrate it all! Our private banquet rooms are wonderful party venues. They’re typically decorated with colorful posters, photographs and lights, and many of them fit a particular theme. Of course, if you prefer a casual gathering at home, you don’t have to dine-in to party with Buca. Our Party Pans To Go let you keep partygoers well-fed without breaking the bank.
3. The Role of the Region
Italy has maintained its regional diversity through the years. What we mean by that is that every town has its own set of traditions. We try to represent lots of different areas of Italy on our menu. We have pizzas inspired by Naples, pastas inspired by Florence and sides inspired by Rome. We also have lots of seafood dishes inspired by life on the Mediterranean Sea like our Linguine Frutti di Mare with shrimp, baby clams, mussels and calamari in spicy red clam sauce. With our diverse menu, you can take a tour of Italy without ever leaving your hometown at Buca di Beppo!
Join us for a family dinner tonight!
Source: - http://blog.bucadibeppo.com/index.php/2015/02/italian-traditions/
Buca di Beppo top Italian restaurants offer the best Italian food services.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Pre Workout Meals Toronto – The Best Thing For The Fitness Buffs
Author: oliver shin
2. Food Delivery Toronto – For Those Who Want To Eat Healthy Always
Author: oliver shin
3. High Protein Fitness Meals Are For Those Who Wish To Remain Fit On A Long Run!
Author: Bruce Willis
4. London Best Chinese Food Is Served Under The Best Setting!
Author: Ron Michel
5. Escape The Typical! Blast Your Party In A Gracious Restaurant Setting!
Author: Nadia Turov
6. Alaskan Smoked Salmon May Be The Ideal Addition To Any Present Basket
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Eating-on-the-go: The Funda Behind Smart Snacking
Author: Urmin Group
8. Reasons To Hire A Birthday Party Buffet Catering Company
9. Global Dietary Supplements Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. The Way You Can Make Your Corporate Event The Best Tool To Propel Your Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
11. Guidance On How To Behave On Your First Date At A Restaurant
Author: Mathew Gomes
12. Distribution Services For Easier Access To Goods
Author: Chetan Rathod
13. Wholesale Vape Supplies: Crucial Tips For Prolonging Your Battery Life
Author: Ben Oesterling
14. Throwing A Party? Don’t Organise A Fancy Party, Feed Your Guests With A Creative Menu!
Author: Mario Sazos
15. Distribution Companies
Author: Aniket Vichare