ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Limited Time Only Linguine & Clams
Total Articles: 103
We’re proud of all of our cuisine here at Buca di Beppo. Still, we tend to get extra excited about our limited-time-only items and, in February, that means clams! Much like pumpkin spice coffee and Mardi Gras king cake, our Linguine and Clams is only available for a few weeks out of the year. We prefer to cook up our clams at the height of shellfish season. Many consider late winter and early spring the best time to enjoy clams that have been dug from nice, cold water. We’ve all heard the rule, “Only in months with R” – that means April will be your last chance to gobble up these briny morsels!
In addition to it being a seasonable seafood treat, our Linguine and Clams is made even better with our amazing sauces. A generous pile of linguine comes surrounded by a small army of whole baby clams and topped off with your choice of either fresh tomato sauce or rich white wine sauce. Like our other pastas, it’s available in two shareable serving sizes. The small serving easily feeds two while the large can feed up to four hungry linguine lovers. Get a big enough group together and you could even sample both sauces in a single evening!
It’s no coincidence that our Linguine and Clams offer coincides with the Lenten season. We know that giving up meat in the weeks leading up to Easter can be tough so we try to incorporate some extra meatless menu items after Ash Wednesday. Whether you’re abstaining from meat or you just have a strong hankering for some Italian-style seafood, our Linguine and Clams is sure to please.
Best of all, our Linguine and Clams pasta is now available as a part of our “4 Eat for $40” dinner deal. As of February 16 for just $10 a person, you can enjoy garlic bread aplenty, incredible salad and your choice of a single large entrée at Buca di Beppo. Don’t be fooled by the fact that this deal only comes with one entrée. Our large pastas are meant to be shared, just like a bowl of pasta on your own kitchen table. You’ll have to decide between a Mixed Green Salad and our ever-popular Caesar. If you Linguine and Clams just aren’t you group’s thing, there are six more amazing pasta options to choose from, many of them meatless. These other pasta options are Spaghetti with Marinara, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Fettuccine Alfredo, Baked Ziti and Ravioli al Pomodoro. Of course, when you order Linguine and Clams as part of your 4 for $40 meal, you get to enjoy two limited time offers at once. Don’t let this specialty linguine pass you by!
Join us for lunch or dinner today!
Source: - http://blog.bucadibeppo.com/index.php/2015/02/limited-time-only-linguine-clams/
Buca di Beppo top Italian restaurants offer the best Italian Seafood Restaurant services.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Fish Oil Market Size Projected To Grow At A $4 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
2. The Online Grocery Store Sydney Offers The Best Shopping Experience
3. Five Pawns E-juices For Sale: 5 Popular Five Pawns E-liquid Flavors You Can’t Miss Out On
Author: this article talks about five vape juices
4. Celebrate Rakhi In The Best Way Possible With Online Sweets Delivery
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
5. Ethiopian Roasted Coffee Is Processed While Following The Ancient Methods!
Author: Milkyas Tefera
6. 7 Tips For Better Spit Roasting
Author: Michael Foley
7. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Author: Alma miller
8. Craft Beer Tour Offers An Exciting Experience For Beer Lovers In Vietnam
Author: Brian McDonald
9. History Of The Matcha Green Tea Powder
10. Select The Food Hub By Following These Facts
Author: Rigonis Bistro
11. Why Everyone Should Consider Meal Delivery
Author: oliver shin
12. Benefits Of Coffee And Tea Vending Machines
Author: Vidya Sagar
13. 5 Popular Drinks In Sta. Rosa Laguna You Have To Try
Author: Dominik Banzon
14. Tips To Book The Right Cocktail Party Venue In San Francisco
Author: James Luke
15. Blueberry-best Online Cake Shop In Kochi