ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Good Localities To Invest In Mumbai Real Estate
Total Articles: 128
Real estate Mumbai attract people from various parts of the globe. The city is a good place to buy a property. But should one buy flats in Mumbai in order to get the best appreciation. Property for sale in Mumbai should be invested after looking at the return prospects. If one is looking to buy 1 BHK flats in Mumbai then one should look at buying flats in Borivali East. In a decent neighborhood flats in Borivali East would cost between Rs. 75lakh to 90 lakhs. People can also look to buy Virar flats for sale if they are looking to buy an affordable 1 BHK property for sale in Mumbai. Ideally Vasai and Virar flats for sale would come in the price range of Rs 22 lakhs to 36 lakhs. Other good places to invest in property for sale in Mumbai are Thane here one could buy a flat for Rs 50 lakhs and-65 lakhs. Mira Road is also a good location to invest in here one can buy a one bedroom flat between Rs 35 lakhs to Rs50 lakhs.
Although the most attractive location of real estate Mumbai is Andheri the area has given only 7% price appreciation in last 2 years. This could be due to property saturation for high prices if flats in Mumbai in the locality. But, still Andheri is one of the most preferred location in real estate Mumbai. Properties on Western Expressway are witnessing a healthy demand as with the completion of first phase of Metro, the area enjoys good connectivity.
Other good areas to invest in real estate Mumbai are in Navi Mumbai. Purchasing flats in Mumbai in Ulwe and Panvel can fetch good results. The areas are seeing growing demand due to their proximity to upcoming International Airport. The prices of property for sale in Mumbai in this part are still quiet attractive. If one is looking at the long time investment horizon then it is a good investment location. Dombivali is also a good place to seek affordable property in the city the area offers property at an average price of Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 6,500. The area will offer good returns in the Future. Looking at South Mumbai, the area has already saturated due to skyrocketing property pries. Also hardly any new development is taking place there sue to lack of space. Mumbai is an excellent investment location and therefore one should invest in a good locality to reap huge benefits.
Makaan.com is India's fastest growing property site that features properties in Mumbai for sale, flats in Borivali East, Virar flats for sale, etc. People can do a property search on properties on sale and India real estate.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd