ALL >> Business >> View Article
Advertising With Business Magnets
Total Articles: 4777
Whether you are opening a business, or you're an established firm, the success of your enterprise will be determined by how effective and efficient you are when it comes to developing brand awareness in the minds of your prospects. Some of the more traditional and inexpensive methods of advertising may include items, such as business cards, flyers and cable TV spots. You can even put a free video commercial on You Tube.
However, once the above options are lost, misplaced or discarded, your product or service is no longer fresh in the psyche of your potential customers. Many business owners have discovered the benefits of business magnets. Magnets can be used for advertising in various forms ranging from magnetic business cards to vehicle magnets. Colorful and attractive magnets are an excellent way of promoting and advertising your product or service.
In the world of advertising, there are basically "six laws," which, if put into practice, can help your business stand out in a sea of competitors. These advertising principles can be utilized in any number of creative ways. Following are the six advertising concepts as they relate to the use of business magnets:
1. Convey a Single Message: Studies have shown that ads receiving the highest response rate usually communicate a single message or theme. When business magnets are used to get your message across, it is even more important to craft a communique that is compact, simple and compelling. For example, "Link Building Specialists" is very concise. It is sure to draw the attention of a prospective client who happens to be in the market for link building services.
2. Credibility: Professional logo magnets are an inexpensive and reliable way to brand your enterprise and build credibility. These magnets can be employed to not only display your firm's exclusive logo and contact information, but also include your company's slogan or display a single message.
3. Test Your Magnet Ads: All businesses must exercise care when spending capital and utilizing other resources. This is especially true for small operations that do not have the advantage of hefty advertising budgets. Whether you advertise in community newspapers, run promotions on your website or attach a magnet to your vehicle, you should test the effectiveness of your ad. When using magnets, you may want to use different colors, shapes or types of magnets. You can even utilize codes on your business magnets to help pinpoint exactly where a client saw your ad.
4. Make Contact Easy: Whether you use brochures, web sites, logos or business card magnets, all forms of communication and advertising should have the preferred contact information for your company. Whether it's a web site address or the telephone number to an answering service, make your contact information stands out. In addition, make it easy for your prospects to contact you. Most importantly, make sure they receive an immediate response to their inquiries.
5. Target Your Business Magnets: Generally, when business advertising works it is because the message is aimed at one segment of the market. Business magnets should be utilized in the same manner. If you focus one type of magnet on the message "Link Building Specialists," another magnet can be used to convey the idea of your firm as "SEO Experts."
6. Create Curiosity: Many businesses try to use their ads to sell products or services. Usually, this is not the best approach. Winning advertising succeeds because it piques curiosity on the part of potential customers. People who view the ads should be motivated to seek more information. To generate interest, make declarations like "Increase Your Website Traffic by Building Links," or "How to Get Customers to Your Website."
Regardless of the type of business you have, as a general rule five percent of your gross sales should be allocated to your advertising budget. To get the most out of your advertising dollars, implement the six laws of advertising when employing business magnets and other forms of advertising. Business magnets are unique, offers flexibility and can be a powerful means of creating brand awareness with prospects who are interested in your products or services. Using magnets to promote your business can yield a favorable impact on your company's bottom line no matter how large or small your business.
Magnets.com is a leading supplier of magnets online. From refrigerator magnets to business cards we can help you with virtual any promotional need you may have.Visit online today.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev