ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
The Art And Science Of Yoga Needs Extensive Learning To Master
Total Articles: 271
Yoga is a physical art which has wowed the imagination of millions of fitness enthusiasts across the globe for centuries. From time immemorial the need for physical fitness have attracted the imagination of people and they have imbibed the benefits of yoga. It is to be noted that in ancient times, it was the Gurus who used the teach their pupils the art of yoga. The Gurus are though not always accessible in urban metropolises. Enter the new age yoga instructors who are proficient in doling out proper means of ailment recovery by virtue of the various asanas and pranayamas.
Yoga in India is experiencing a resurgence for the last couple of years. The urban and even the semi-urban populace are getting increasingly concerned about their fitness quotient. A negative of urban life is that there is a perennial shortage of time and energy to self involvement. Exercise thus takes a back seat in many urban citizens’ lives. It is something that can be catastrophic in the long run. Be it natural ailments or other issues, the people who don’t exercise are more prone and vulnerable to health issues. Regular exercise which does not consume too much time is the need of the hour. Yoga is the perfect match to this requirement of urban India- hence the increase in popularity.
There is a gap in demand and supply for trained yoga instructors even now. This gap is somewhat bridged by Ashtanga yoga teacher training in India. These centres for yoga training are doing a pretty commendable of training the yoga instructors of tomorrow and also make sure that the awareness about yoga spread as much as possible. The yoga instructors are literally the messengers of yoga and spread the goodness through their expert consultancy services.
It is a common mistake made by many newbie yoga practitioner to do it alone. Specialised guidance is indeed necessary if one wants to accelerate the fitness benefits of yoga. Also, doing asanas and pranayamas the wrong way can have some unwanted side effects which must be avoided. Hence, consultant help is obviously needed to practice yoga and eventually excel at it. The new age yoga teachers are well conversant in the skills of communication and other forms of imparting life skills. These interpersonal skills development is part and parcel of their courses in the centres for Ashtanga Yoga teacher training in India. All in all, one can be hopeful about what the future holds for yoga in India.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on Ashtanga yoga teacher training in India and provides fruitful information on yoga in India. To know more, please visit www.sampoornayoga.com.
Fitness Articles1. 5 Strength Training Mistakes That Are Common
2. Individuals Fitness Trainer - Fitness Personal Trainer Can Set Up Realistic Fitness Goals For You !
Author: Juan Segovia
3. Certified Personal Trainer In Australia – A Personal Fitness Trainer In Australia Understands Client
Author: Juan Segovia
4. Basic Fitness: A Need Or A Luxury?
Author: Kaa Yaa
5. Follow These Workout Tips And Get The Desired Fitness
Author: Kaa Yaa
6. Introduction To Creatine.
Author: Siddharth Rajpurohit
7. Reclaim Your Pre-baby Body Back
Author: Dr Milan Doshi
8. Why You Should Seek Advice From Experts Who Offer Swimming Pool Services?
Author: Atlanta Aquatic Management
9. Non Si Ha La Data Del Matrimonio Ufficiale Condiviso Sui Social Media
10. The Best Way To Lose Body Fat
11. The Most Effective Way To Lose Body Fat
12. Learning Weight Loss Tips From Geoff Jowett
13. Why Trust Weight Loss Expert Geoff Jowett
14. Losing Weight With Geoff Jowett
15. Get Total Pain Relief With Joint Replacement Surgery In Delhi