ALL >> Travel >> View Article
It Takes More Than Just Love To Live Happily Abroad
Total Articles: 370
The headline might baffle a few by projecting the notion that love is not important for a married life. Well, love is one main requirement but not all if the married couples plan to live in a foreign land upon marriage. Married couples often find it hard to gain entry in foreign lands together. In the present scenario of global economy and work culture, one partner might just need to move offshores to attend to his or her job after marriage. Not being able to take their partner along is a scenario that anyone will like to avoid. It is to be noted that the line between a happy marriage and a disastrous one can very well be attributed to the sheer distance between them.
There are a number of pointers one must look into before even tying the nuptials. One of them is the visa problem that can arise upon nuptial. People normally have an entry visa or work visa under their belt. But getting a visa for a non-working partner might be a tricky ask. In these cases one must first acquaint themselves with the visa and immigration laws of the intended country of relocation. Different countries have different sets of rules governing the issues of immigration and it might be hard for the laymen to get a grip on those intricacies on the first place.
UK is one of the most visited destinations by foreigners in search of good work profile. The lucrative job market of the UK attracts best talents to their shores and seemingly people tend to settle down there in lieu of work. Also after marriage people try to get their spouse settled in the UK. The UK spouse visa application requirements are tricky to say the least. Limited knowledge about the specifics can put the couples in a fix if they are not sincere.
A good way to take advantage of the UK spouse visa application requirements is to empower oneself with a fiancée visa in the first place. The fiancée visa opens up one’s chance to apply for a spouse visa when couple tie the knot. The possibility of acceptance of a spouse visa is much higher if it is backed up by a fiancée visa. It goes without saying that this little specification is made good use of by foreigners who intend to continue working in the UK post marriage and beyond.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on UK spouse visa application requirements and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.ukspousevisahelp.com.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus