ALL >> Travel >> View Article
It Takes More Than Just Love To Live Happily Abroad
Total Articles: 331
The headline might baffle a few by projecting the notion that love is not important for a married life. Well, love is one main requirement but not all if the married couples plan to live in a foreign land upon marriage. Married couples often find it hard to gain entry in foreign lands together. In the present scenario of global economy and work culture, one partner might just need to move offshores to attend to his or her job after marriage. Not being able to take their partner along is a scenario that anyone will like to avoid. It is to be noted that the line between a happy marriage and a disastrous one can very well be attributed to the sheer distance between them.
There are a number of pointers one must look into before even tying the nuptials. One of them is the visa problem that can arise upon nuptial. People normally have an entry visa or work visa under their belt. But getting a visa for a non-working partner might be a tricky ask. In these cases one must first acquaint themselves with the visa and immigration laws of the intended country of relocation. Different countries have different sets of rules governing the issues of immigration and it might be hard for the laymen to get a grip on those intricacies on the first place.
UK is one of the most visited destinations by foreigners in search of good work profile. The lucrative job market of the UK attracts best talents to their shores and seemingly people tend to settle down there in lieu of work. Also after marriage people try to get their spouse settled in the UK. The UK spouse visa application requirements are tricky to say the least. Limited knowledge about the specifics can put the couples in a fix if they are not sincere.
A good way to take advantage of the UK spouse visa application requirements is to empower oneself with a fiancée visa in the first place. The fiancée visa opens up one’s chance to apply for a spouse visa when couple tie the knot. The possibility of acceptance of a spouse visa is much higher if it is backed up by a fiancée visa. It goes without saying that this little specification is made good use of by foreigners who intend to continue working in the UK post marriage and beyond.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on UK spouse visa application requirements and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.ukspousevisahelp.com.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family