ALL >> Family >> View Article
Diaper Innovations: The Notification Diaper
Total Articles: 232
There are so many new technologies in every aspect of everything that we do that it can sometimes be difficult to keep up with them all. Especially it when it comes to products for babies and children. With one new diaper innovation after the other, it’s amazing that we even still use the standard disposable diaper. And the notification diaper has really changed the way parents and those who care for seniors are going to look at diapers forever. So what exactly is this diaper and what makes it different from any of the ordinary diapers already on the market?
What does the notification diaper actually do? It has the ability to notify parents or caregivers via SMS text messaging when a diaper is wet and may need to be changed. It sounds absolutely crazy, but it is very effective. The sensors can tell how wet the diaper is too, so the caregiver can decide if a diaper change is needed. If, for example, the notification says that 10% of the absorption capacity has been utilized, then the diaper is 90% dry and may not need changing. What a timesaver! And, diapers won’t need to be changed nearly as often.
Companies such as ChangeTime Technology are taking the idea behind the notification diaper to a whole new level. Most consumers are concerned that this creative new diaper innovation will be way too expensive when in fact they typically cost no more than your standard brand of diapers. Another concern parents have is that it would be too difficult to use and that is anything but the case.
This brand new diaper innovation is actually very simple to use even if you are not technology savvy. It is as simple as scanning a box and then using the diapers. The app that is created for smartphones is also very easy to use and is typically customizable. It is completely safe to wear and is also comfortable just like they are wearing a standard diaper without a sensor. Parents are dumbfounded at this ingenious idea and wonder why someone did not come up with it sooner.
Some are skeptical and believe that it would be equally as easy to just use your senses to tell if a diaper needs changing. The notification diaper is really convenient in that even if you are in an inappropriate place to change a diaper, you can simply be alerted without having to sniff, feel, or look. Just think of the embarrassment that saves for seniors. Diaper innovation has really come a long way and while some people are still skeptical, there are many who swear by these diapers and would never go back to the old way of doing things.
Family Articles1. How To Choose The Right Adoption Agency
Author: Marc Deschamps
2. Mobile Dog Grooming Sandton Can Be Very Beneficial For Your Dog’s Health!
3. Show Your Love By Gifting The Best Gift They Deserve
Author: eAlpha Shopping
4. Mobile Dog Grooming Midrand Brings Maximum Convenience For The Pet Owners!
5. Mobile Dog Grooming Randburg Helps Pets To Stay Healthy And Happy On A Long Run!
6. Live The High Life With Loft Living
Author: Harp Kaur
7. When To Hire Ca Live-in Care Agency?
Author: Gabriel Fulton
8. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Lead A Quality Lifestyle At The Elderly Age
9. Professional Dog Groomers Are Going To Arrive With The Mobile Grooming Parlour!
Author: Michelle Smith
10. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Offers Best Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
11. The Online Project Management Tools Can Help The Project Manager In Successfully Handling The Projec
12. What' Do We Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease?
Author: kankei Care
13. Common Skin Problems And Newborn Skin Care Tips
14. Take A Break From Your Responsibilities By Availing Respite Care Sunshine Coast Services
15. Why Do Seniors Injure Themselves More As They Age?
Author: David DuPont