ALL >> Business >> View Article
Growing Spa Business Fueling Others
Total Articles: 238
What does Spa mean and how does the spa business contribute to a country’s overall economy? According to the International Spa Association, spa is a place “devoted to overall well-being through a variety of professional services that rejuvenates mind, body and spirit.”
Compare that to the centuries-old understanding of a spa, which was a cold or hot spring people used because of the water’s mineral components to treat illnesses or prevent new ones.
The stark contrast in the two definitions is the emphasis on mind and spirit. The spa business is no longer about curing a specific problem; it’s about offering a comprehensive solution.
Not only has that change of concept, and effective marketing of it, turned the spa business into a multi-billion dollar industry, it has also helped the growth of many associated business sectors. It is easy to see why if you just think of what you wear when you go to a spa.
There are many more women enjoying spa services than men so it is natural that they would require more options. They can choose from black backless disposable bra,black bandeau disposable bra, black bikini disposable panty, or black disposable ladies brief. Men are usually offered black disposable men’sbrief. Every time you get a massage, whether you are male or female, the business has to change the disposable cradle cover to follow sanitary regulations.
Those accessories are purchased from other businesses, thus contributing to their sector’s growth and economic well being by creating more jobs, and in turn contributing to the comfort of many more families.
Statista, an online company that specializes in collecting data, says there are about 40,000 spa operations in the United States, generating revenues of about to $14 billion dollars in 2013, an increase of about 15 percent in the previous five years.
One factor that has maintained the vitality of the spa business is the alliance between the spa sector as a whole and many major corporations, which now offer gym and spa membership to their employees as health benefit so they can avoid billions of dollars they would pay otherwise for work-related stress illnesses.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray