ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
12v Freezers - Keeping It Cool
Total Articles: 226
As our world is getting smaller in ways, we are in dire need of more and more mobility. 12v freezers are your best friends. But first you need to know whether you are looking for a cooler or a freezer. The difference being, that a cooler actually keeps your food “cool” and is good for the Spring and Fall season. But when it comes to keeping your food items cold in the scorching summer, refrigerators are your only option.
Travelling has transformed from being a luxury to a medicine for your soul. As people have begun travelling more, the need for compact utility items have increased. Food being one of the primary requisite for your travel plan, the need to keep them cold (the ones you want to stay cold) is imperative. 12v freezers keep your food as cold as you would want them to. Imagine travelling with your kids and your campervan loaded with hard-cold ice creams or diet coke for yourself.
12V coolers and refrigerators have come a long way in just a few years with more efficient operation, more features, digital electronics, and low-voltage cutoffs to protect your vehicle’s battery. A portable refrigerator comes with various specifications. Price range varies from the least expensive to the most effective ones. Yet they are cheaper than the average refrigerator you might have at home and these portable freezers are definitely friendlier than the pack of ever melting ice or a mere cooler that is not enough to keep your items ice-cold.
Though each brand and model comes with their own performance nuances, but the average models available in the market consume from .83 amps to 5.4 amps of your battery. There are also some models that come with a power cord for you to plug in the socket and the freezer is good to be used.
Your friend in a small package
Some of the advantages of using a portable 12v freezer are:
• You can carry it anywhere
• Keeps your food and beverages cold up to a minimum of 12 hours
• Keeps your food fresh
• Internal baskets and compartments makes storage of your food a much easier task
• As opposed to carrying a pack of ice, a freezer does not clog water around your food and damp them
• Low power consumption
• Integral digital thermometer and a knob to maintain desired temperature.
Portable freezers are slowly becoming an integral part of the lives of people who travel. But even for people who are not so outdoorsy, portable freezers are a great help for a garden summer party or a beach picnic. Along with being a storage unit, it is actually keeping food cold and fresh. The space is enough to hold food for a couple and a kid while you are travelling. The best thing about such portable 12v freezers is the fact that you can stack your freezer with food items and then store it and replenish at your convenience. This way you can easily avoid the hazard of over-stacking your food storage unit and also forget the fear of water clogging from an ice pack.
All you need to do when shopping for 12v freezer is to go to http://www.coolerdirect.com/ and choose unit you like at this link.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja