ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
12v Freezers - Keeping It Cool
Total Articles: 226
As our world is getting smaller in ways, we are in dire need of more and more mobility. 12v freezers are your best friends. But first you need to know whether you are looking for a cooler or a freezer. The difference being, that a cooler actually keeps your food “cool” and is good for the Spring and Fall season. But when it comes to keeping your food items cold in the scorching summer, refrigerators are your only option.
Travelling has transformed from being a luxury to a medicine for your soul. As people have begun travelling more, the need for compact utility items have increased. Food being one of the primary requisite for your travel plan, the need to keep them cold (the ones you want to stay cold) is imperative. 12v freezers keep your food as cold as you would want them to. Imagine travelling with your kids and your campervan loaded with hard-cold ice creams or diet coke for yourself.
12V coolers and refrigerators have come a long way in just a few years with more efficient operation, more features, digital electronics, and low-voltage cutoffs to protect your vehicle’s battery. A portable refrigerator comes with various specifications. Price range varies from the least expensive to the most effective ones. Yet they are cheaper than the average refrigerator you might have at home and these portable freezers are definitely friendlier than the pack of ever melting ice or a mere cooler that is not enough to keep your items ice-cold.
Though each brand and model comes with their own performance nuances, but the average models available in the market consume from .83 amps to 5.4 amps of your battery. There are also some models that come with a power cord for you to plug in the socket and the freezer is good to be used.
Your friend in a small package
Some of the advantages of using a portable 12v freezer are:
• You can carry it anywhere
• Keeps your food and beverages cold up to a minimum of 12 hours
• Keeps your food fresh
• Internal baskets and compartments makes storage of your food a much easier task
• As opposed to carrying a pack of ice, a freezer does not clog water around your food and damp them
• Low power consumption
• Integral digital thermometer and a knob to maintain desired temperature.
Portable freezers are slowly becoming an integral part of the lives of people who travel. But even for people who are not so outdoorsy, portable freezers are a great help for a garden summer party or a beach picnic. Along with being a storage unit, it is actually keeping food cold and fresh. The space is enough to hold food for a couple and a kid while you are travelling. The best thing about such portable 12v freezers is the fact that you can stack your freezer with food items and then store it and replenish at your convenience. This way you can easily avoid the hazard of over-stacking your food storage unit and also forget the fear of water clogging from an ice pack.
All you need to do when shopping for 12v freezer is to go to http://www.coolerdirect.com/ and choose unit you like at this link.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma