ALL >> General >> View Article
3,000 Successful Allottees Surrender Dda Flats
Total Articles: 128
In the latter half of 2014 real estate Delhi was abuzz with the news of DDA (Delhi Development Authority) most ambitious housing project that was offering more than 25,000 property for sale in Delhi. In Delhi property rates are skyrocketing such schemes by DDA come as a breather for the common man. More than 10,00,000 applications were received for the 2014 housing scheme. DDA had held the draw of lots for its mega housing scheme on 25th November, 2014. The DDA for the first time had held a live webcast of the entire draw of lot after randomization of the data. The Housing scheme had generated a lot of interest from the general public and people had sent applications with much enthusiasm as DDA property for sale in Delhi are offered at reasonable Delhi property rates.
However according to latest reports around 3,000 people who were successful allotees have decided to return their allotted DDA flats. The move has raised many eyebrows since many people were waiting this real estate Delhi scheme. Most of the people who have decided to return the property say they are not happy with the size of property for sale in Delhi. Most of the people allege that the real estate Delhi flats were actually EWS flats that have been upgraded into LIG flats. DDA had come up with several types of property for sale in Delhi: LIG (Lower income group), MIG (Middle Income Group), HIG (High Income Group), EWS (Economically Weaker Section), Janta flats. Out the total 25,034 flats, around 22,627 are 1 BHK flats, 896 flats are newly-constructed flats of which 512 are set aside for MIG. Seven Hundred flats were reserved for the EWS category.
According to terms and condition of DDA If a successful allottee wants to surrender the property, no penalty will be levied on him if the cancellation is done before Delhi’s Housing authority issues a demand letter asking for the payment of the flat. The main problem that has come up is that many flats in EWS category in Dwarka and Rohini were upgraded to LIG after superior quality fittings and marble flooring was installed in the property. In none of the other previous housing scheme have so many flats have been surrendered. However DDA officials maintain that some some successful allottees might not have been able to proceed with their application for their property further as DDA's demand letters have still not reached them.
Makaan.com, India's fastest growing property site, host property sites and India properties. The website helps people to buy, rent sell real estate in Delhi and properties across the country.
General Articles1. Muslim Vashikaran Specialist | Sameer Sulemani Ji | +91-7508915833 | Bangalore
Author: Sameer Sulemani Ji
2. Vashikaran Specialist Baba Ji In Mumbai | +91-7508915833 | Delhi, Mumbai
Author: Sameer Sulemani Ji
3. 3 Reasons Why Seo Is A Must For Ecommerce Sites
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
4. Choosing The Right Web Designing Company
5. Excel Password Recovery
6. How Does A Combination Of Ecommerce And Artificial Intelligence Work?
7. Watery Eyes Condition And Its Persistence
Author: Sneha Walia
8. Best Nintendo Game Console Repairing And Replacement Service Provider In Uk
Author: games repairer
9. Yellow Metals - Online Jewelry Store
10. How Rakshabandhan 2018 Is Observed In Different Regions Of India?
11. Top 5 Tips To Grow Your Design Parameters You Need To Consider Selecting Your Design Contractor.
Author: Jenny Brounte
12. Find Your Favorite New Flavor
Author: Gaius Monteyro
13. Use Edgedeflector To Redirect Microsoft Edge Links For Windows 10
Author: Bradon Wilson
14. 5 Best Ways To Catch A Cheater
Author: Grapevine Gossip
15. Bridal Designer Wear Night Sleeping Suits For Women
Author: Er Rohit Bhardwaj