ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Price Appreciation In Gurgaon
Total Articles: 128
Gurgaon properties remains largely driven by investors. Transparency in land ownership, strict rules and regulations and availability of opportunities have made the city investor friendly. Gurgaon real estate markets have their own return potential. So which Gurgaon real estate locality is a better option to invest in? It is said that real estate Gurgaon investment should be done on the basis of only one factor- the location. But it is always better to understand the demand-supply scenario, previous rate of return points of Gurgaon properties for investment. Here we analyze the rate of returns of popular real estate Gurgaon localities for the period of 2013-14 and 2012-14 to give you a clear picture of the areas that have offered continuous price appreciation in Gurgaon. Although the property prices in the Gurgaon for the period 2012-14 rose by 16% the prices dropped by 5% in 2013-14 owing to lack of buyers internet due to skyrocketing prices.
Lets take a look at the popular upcoming localities where one can invest in flats in Gurgaon:
Sohna Road - Presence of IT and finance companies have made the Sohna road property a lucrative investment option but the Sohna Road property prices in the area have not risen here in the past two years. The property in Sohna Road has witnessed a negative growth of -5% and -15% for the 2012-14 and 2013-14 period respectively. Softening of price of property in Sohna Road can be due to lack of buyers interest due to high property prices.
Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon: This area was initially marred by land controversy but the area saw launch of a number of properties. The area saw an increase of 22% in 2012-14 but due to abundant availability of flats in Gurgaon in the vicinity made the property prices fall by 17% in 2013-14.
Gurgaon - Faridabad Road: Property prices in the area have not risen here in the past two years. In 2012-14 the area saw depreciation of 12% whereas in 2013-14 the prices fell down by 4%. Also a lack of development is seen in the area probably this is the reason why people hesitate to invest in the locality.
NH-8 - the area is the best investment option in Gurgaon. The area gave whopping returns of 72% and 42% for the 2012-14 and 2013-14 period respectively. The area saw a sharp rise in property prices as most of the offices are located here.
Makaan.com is a leading real estate site that features Gurgaon properties and Online property. People can do a property search for online property and property for rent.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Reach Garima Properties To Get The Real Value For Money
Author: Garima Properties
2. Start Your Own Brokerage By Availing Real Estate Broker License Florida
3. Suggest New Launch Flats In Meerut Road Ghaziabad
Author: Priya Garg
4. Decide The Location First While Looking For Grand Forks Property For Sale!
Author: Lakefront property for sale, Grand Forks property
5. How To Differentiate Your Construction Work From Competitors
Author: Mark Trescothic
6. North Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
7. What Factors To Consider For The Right Houston Corporate Housing?
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 2 Bed Luxury Apartments On Sarjapur Road
Author: Mana Projects
9. Best Time & Places To Visit In Mumbai - A Beginner's Guide
Author: Vijay Patel
10. Ferozpur Highways: A Growing Hotspot For Buying Properties
Author: Finstem Group
11. Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes Name Of Fabulous Life
Author: FULL BASKET
12. Short Sale Vs Foreclosure: How Do They Work And Which Is Better?
13. Homes For Sale Toano
Author: Erin Melton
14. Luxurious And Comfortable Homes To Live At Kolte Patil, Mirabilis!
Author: Kolte Patil Mirabilis
15. Prelaunch Offer Of Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes In Your City
Author: Full basket property is a leading property seller