ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
3 Top Reasons For Buying A Quality 2014 Subaru Forester
Total Articles: 57
This isn’t the first time that the Forester has won awards, in fact, it is one of the most decorated cars in Australian history going back to 1997. Now if you have the money, the 2015 Subaru Forester Diesel or the Subaru Forester XT are great vehicles to buy. However, you may be interested to learn that you can get a 2014 Forester now and make significant savings on Subaru demo cars. Interested? Here are three top reasons to buy a 2014 Subaru Forester.
1. Solid Financial Reasoning
Many motorists love to have the latest cars with all the up to date features. However, for various financial reasons not everyone wants to buy a new vehicle. It is true that a vehicle loses a great deal of value when you drive it out of the showroom and this can be a financial consideration for many people. This will become most apparent when you sell the vehicle on as the depreciation is value is apparent. However, by buying Subaru demo cars you can mitigate this with an initially lower purchase price. The sharp drop in real value is most pronounced in the first year and thus by buying a demo car it is avoided completely.
2. All The Latest Features
Well almost, it is fair to say that Subaru is a very forward thinking company. They come up with new enhancements and improved engineering for their vehicles constantly. However, a car manufacturer can only move as fast as its research and supply chain and that can be quite slow. It’s a safe bet that the equipment that you find on the 2014 Subaru Forester will be more than adequate for years to come. This is particularly relevant for those interested in safety. Even a standard Forester has a full complement of airbags, brake assist, electronic traction controls, anti-lock brakes, height adjustable seatbelts with limiters and a rearview camera.
3. Get Subaru Support
One might think that only purchasers of new the 2015 Subaru Forester Diesel or Subaru Forester XT would get after sales care. This perception is dead wrong, especially if you buy from a Subaru dealership. On selected models, it is usually possible to get a five-year warranty. If this isn’t enough incentive for you, it may be of interest to learn that you could also get 12 months roadside assistance and rego. Every vehicle is also inspected and tested by Subaru trained technicians prior to being made available for sale.
If you’re looking for a great deal on a 2014 Subaru Forester or any other Subaru demo cars, contact us. We will be happy to arrange a test drive for you at your convenience. We can offer you competitive financing and even arrange insurance if required. If you have any other questions or queries we will be happy to answer them.
Reference : https://subarucardealers.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/3-top-reasons-for-buying-a-quality-2014-subaru-forester/
City Subaru is your number one local, family owned Subaru dealership in Perth, providing great service, and quality vehicles across 2 locations in Vic Park, and Maddington, so you’ll be able to start your next adventure in a brand-new City Subaru.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard