ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Experimental Aircraft Engine Monitors From Jp Instruments
Total Articles: 106
Be in the forefront of exciting new technology and have a set of experimental aircraft engine monitors that are more advanced than anything in the market. Think how exciting it would be to compare notes with fellow aircraft owners and be able to point out that the aircraft engine monitors you have installed are far ahead of anything they have.
Take the Engine Data Management 740 Experimental System by JP Instruments (https://www.jpinstruments.com/technical-support/video-tutorials/edm-730830/), for example, it is the most advanced and accurate piston engine-monitoring instrument available on the market today.
The EDM 740 Experimental, features Bright day-light display, enables you to scan and correct engine problems as soon as they occur and has a flexible screen display that allows the EDM 740 to fit almost any aircraft. The EDM 740 can be fitted just about any way you like into any horizontal, circular, vertical or even diagonal space available. All it needs is one small 3.125 inch circular hole. The faceplate measures 4.23 (h) by 3.195 inches (w).
Once fitted, simply boot up the EDM 740 experimental and hold down the white step button until you see direction arrow on the display. Select the appropriate direction for the display and the system will reboot with the new display orientation. The EDM 740 Experimental is so advanced that you can even swap button positions.
Exciting new features in the all new EDM 740 Experimental include LOP Default On/Off. So whenever the pilot chooses to fly in the lean fly mode, the pilot can choose between richer peak and leaner peak as the default start-up setting. The EDM 740 also features user programmable gauges so the user can not only decide which main gauges should be displayed but also set the order of display.
The EDM 740 from JP Instruments offers improved fuel economy, extends engine life and reduces maintenance costs. It allows you to accurately monitor the temperature of the exhaust gases which in turn is an indicator of the quality of the internal combustion in the aircraft engine. This in turn allows you to troubleshoot potential problems quickly.
During the flight, the EDM 740 experimental constantly redline checks all critical parameters so you can concentrate and flying the
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How To Find Aol Technical Support Phone Number Usa
2. Rank Up Technologies: The Best Choice When You Talk About Seo Services
3. How Our World Will Look Like In 2030 Because Of Chatbot And Ai
4. What Are 3 Commonly Ignored Benefits Of Digital Marketing Agencies?
Author: James Belly
5. Why You Need Mobile App And How To Make It Effective
Author: Philip hauges
6. What Is Blockchain Smart Contract?
Author: Sebastian Stan
7. Global Neuromorphic Computing Market Trend
8. Blackberry Water Damage Repair Uk
9. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Repair In Uk
10. Coordinated Development: 5 Fundamentals To Breakthrough Conquest!
11. Samsung Note 9 Camera Update Boost Battery Life
Author: Samsung mobile repair
12. Where To Look For Android Application Developer For Hire
Author: Daniel Carl
13. Machine Vision Solutions
14. What About The Prominent Types Of Smartphone Display In Trend?
Author: New Vision Display
15. Hp Slate Screen Repair Uk