ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Bangalore namma Metro Fuels The Realty Sector
Total Articles: 128
The Bangalore Namma Metro has bought cheers to real estate investors of the city. As the metro aims to connect all the peripheral localities in the long run. People who did not have enough disposable income to buy houses for sale in Bangalore are now looking forward to making a purchase. The Bangalore Namma Metro will solve several connectivity issues of the region, traveling is a major cause of concern in Bangalore and therefore this news bring cheers for people looking to buy properties for sale in Bangalore. Already the rental as well as capital prices of Bangalore properties for sale have increased substantially after the news.
With the start of the work houses for sale in Bangalore along have become a hot property investment The metro will allow people to travel easily between congested corridors. In March 2014, the north extension line of 4.8 kilometers connecting from Yeshwantapur to Peenya Industry became operational. The same metro line connected Malleshwaram with industrial areas. The second extension phase which is 2.5 kilometers long is expected to be operational in 2015 and will connect Peenya Industrial Area with Nagasandra. Most of the areas considered to be on the outer limits are being connected which has resulted in increase in demand of properties for sale in Bangalore lying on the outskirts of the city.
The property prices have also increased and many people are looking to buy Bangalore properties for sale near the Metro line. The renewed interest of investors has led to acceleration of rates of properties for sale in Bangalore. Since metro stretch aims to reduce the tiresome and unwarranted long travels. The start of operations of the Bangalore Metro has fueled the increase in property rates of houses for sale in Bangalore as the transport facility will make commuting much more easier. Realty sector of the city will see a an increase in movement with expansion of the Metro line. Even the rentals on the metro corridor have seen a rise in the area as more people are willing to pay a little extra in return of convenience. The improved connectivity is attracting investors to the region. Many real estate developers are also launching new projects along the metro line. Many realty players are also planning to launch both commercial as well as residential projects in the region. The metro certainly seems to have spiced things up of the Bangalore's real estate sector.
Makaan.com is a leading real estate site that focuses on property in Bangalore. Among all the property portals Makaan.com caters to need of buyers, sellers, property agents etc.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon