ALL >> Business >> View Article
Avoid Packaging Mistakes With Quality Industrial Packaging Supplies
Total Articles: 16
Though you might have been shipping items for a long time, there are several unforeseen circumstances that can damage them. The last thing you want is for your clients to receive a mess of a package, and it’s possible that there was an oversight on your part. In shipping your next slew of packages, you might want to opt for high-quality industrial packaging supplies, among the many things you can do to avoid future problems with your packages.
Using Old Boxes
It’s generally advised not to reuse old boxes, yet most people still do them since not only can you save on costs, but you can also do the environment a favor by saving trees. Then again, if you do opt to reuse boxes, you should ensure that you have been able to remove the old shipping labels and bar codes to avoid confusion in the delivery service and avoid the risk of sending them to the wrong address.
On the other hand, most shipping services prefer and recommend newer boxes, since they are more effective in containing a shipment, particularly fragile ones. Keep in mind, however, that shipping services have limitations when it comes to the weight of items to be shipped and its corresponding box sizes, hence it’s best to know shipping policies beforehand.
Aside from boxes, packaging tapes can either make or break a package, since they’re essential for sealing in the items as they are moved from one place to another. You might want to opt for plastic or reinforced paper tape, or even pressure sensitive tapes, and the general rule of thumb to remember is to use one that’s at least two inches wide.
When it comes to actually sealing your packages, the H-tape method is the best way to go to keep them from opening. As the name suggests, you simply need to apply the tape along the open seams of the box once you seal them, making an H-shape across the upper surface of the box.
If your business is all about shipping items to customers, these simple tips can help you in ensuring that your packages will reach your customers in one piece. Of course, it also helps to use only quality industrial packaging supplies, which you can get from established sellers. For more helpful tips on proper packing, visit smallbiztrends.com/2014/10/shipping-and-packing-tips-business.html.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women