ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Benefits Of Granite As A Material For Countertops
Total Articles: 16
Granite belongs to the class of igneous rocks and is so named because of its origin from molten rock cooled million years ago. Granite is one of the best materials for countertops because of its various characteristics and benefits such as durability, strength, flexible to customize, etc. In this article, we'll discuss its benefits.
Granite belongs to one of the strongest classes of stones. Granite is durable and because of its long lasting nature, it is ideal for countertops in kitchen.
Ease of maintenance
Granite is non-porous and you can easily remove stains. The surface cleans easily. Therefore, it is simple and easy to maintain and an ideal option for countertops.
• Granite is hard and scratch resistant. Using vegetable knives, etc., does not affect the texture of the surface.
• Granite is heat resistant. Even placing hot items or dishes spilled accidentally will not burn or damage the surface.
• Granite does not lead to contamination of food.
• According to research by FDA (Food and Drug Administration), granite has the highest resistance against harmful bacteria second only to stainless steel. Thus, it is safe for health.
Can be customized
• Granite can be obtained in tiles as well as slabs. You can get them cut into shapes that you like. You could get countertops done with different curves, arches, squares, special edges, ovals, different angles (45 and/or 90 degrees) and so on.
• The edges of the countertops can be customized into different shapes such as flat polish, or the shape of a bullnose or into a beveled edge as you like.
• You can easily customize the look of granite countertops depending on whether it is meant for your kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity.
Available in wide range of colors, patterns, etc.
• Granite looks great and is available in wide range of color, shades, etc. Every single piece of granite is unique. Patterns in shades, veining, pitting, specks, etc., all differ in each granite piece. This makes granite as stone material for countertops a worthy option for your home.
• You could consider getting the granite countertops installed by professionals at affordable costs. Some sellers offer installation service along with the product at affordable cost, you need to check out.
Granite adores and embellishes your home. You can get them in any style according to your interest and taste. Granite countertops showcase elegance and luxury in your home regardless of the design of your home – traditional, contemporary or modern.
Allied Stone, Inc. specializes in unique and customized kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities. Kitchen countertops at Allied Stone Dallas are available in a wide range of designs. We have exceptional designs in granite`, marble, onyx, soapstone of the highest quality. Visit an Allied Stone Showroom in Dallas to take a look at these products.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Need To Have Removal Tree And Stump?
Author: Elly Knights
2. 4 Things To Consider For Finding The Right Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Nick Koych
3. Create A Great 1st Impression With Granite In Your Office Space
4. Common Residential Plumbing Issues
Author: Bob Sander
5. Warning Signs That You Need To Repaint Your Home
Author: Shane Habib
6. Take Stunning Pictures Of Your Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
7. Hiring Professionals To Install Window Film In Palm Beach Gardens
8. Tile Cleaning Melbourne Service: - Wipe Out Your Dirty Tiles
Author: Elly Smith
9. Turbo Cowl Prevents Rain Water, Entrance Of Wild Creatures And Down Draught In The Most Efficient Ma
Author: Jerry Baily
10. If Home Remedies Doesn’t Work To Stop Shower Leaking Call The Experts
Author: Jordan Curr
11. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Booking A Pest Control Service
Author: Jordan Romilly
12. The Landscape Constructing Has Been Beneficial To A Greater Extent
Author: Brodie Clogstoun
13. Exclusive Ideas To Decorate Your Roof In A Different Way
Author: Michael Gilmore
14. Things You Need To Be Aware Of The Gutters Of Your Roof
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. An Earlier Confirmation Of A Building's Framework Is Needful
Author: Adam Leworthy