ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Shimla - Paradise For Tourist
Total Articles: 4
Shimla is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. Which is situated north direction of India. Shimla is one of the most famous hill stations of India. Many tourist are visit this place every year. Shimla has many tourist attractions - Summer Hill, Mall Road, Baijnath Temple, The Ridge, Christ Church is one of them. Shimla is well connected to another cities. Chandigarh is the nearest major city of Shimla. Its very easy to reach shimla by Air, Train or by Road. The Jubbarhatti Airport is the nearest airport from Shimla, only 23 Kms away from main town. You can also travel by Train. Kalka is the nearest railway station of Shimla. Except Kalka, Shimla has two more railway station, which is located in Summer hill and Totu. NH 22 is the nearest national highway of Shimla. So you can easily reach to Shimla by road, with your own vehicle or by public transport. Shimla is well connected to all major cities by road.
Most famous places to visit in Shimla -
(1) The Mall Road - The Mall is the heart of Shimla. It is a busiest place of Shimla. Many Restaurant, Bar, club, Bank located at this place. A perfect place for shopping, food and many more fun activities. The Gaiety Theatre is also located there. Overall a best place for entertainment.
(2) The Ridge - The Ridge is the central place of Shimla. Which is situated nearby Mall road. Most famous places of Shimla like - Lakkar Bazar, Scandal Point, Jakhoo hill etc are connected to The Ridge. Christ Church is the most famous attraction of this place.
(3) Jakhoo Hill - Jakhoo hill is only 2 Kms far from Shimla. Jakhoo hill is the highest peak of Shimla. You can see beautiful view of the Shimla after reached on the peak.
A old Hanuman Temple is also situated on this hill. Jakhoo hill is the home of many monkeys. You can easily fed and play with monkeys, these monkeys has a friendly nature.
(4) Summer hill - Summer hill is only 5 Kms far from The Ridge. A very calm and lovely
place. Mahatma Gandhi lived at this place, when he visits to Shimla. The university of Himachal pradesh is also situated at this place.
(5) Baijnath Temple - Baijnath Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Only 50 Kms away from Dharamshala city. This temple was built in 13 century. An old times arts are amazing.
Shimla is India's one of the most tourist attraction place. you can find various types of food in Shimla - North India, South India, Punjabi Food, Fast Food etc. Most famous dishes of Shimla is - kaddu ka khatta, guchhi matter, Indra, ghaunda, Poldu and mittha. There are many good things to buy - Woolen Shawls, Sweater, handicraft and artifacts.
Shimla is a complete holiday destination. Which is also a perfect honeymoon destination. Thanks to airtripstoindia.com for providing a complete budget package of Shimla including - cheapest hotel in Shimla and flight to Shimla.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family