ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mount Abu - Heart Of Rajasthan
Total Articles: 4
Mount Abu is the only hill station which is situated in Aravalli range of Rajasthan, India. It is the most visited place by any tourist in India. Mount Abu is the top most tourist attraction in India. Mount Abu famous for his mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and the forests. Not only indians visit this place but tourist come here from all over the world. It is also called a "heart of Rajasthan". You can reach by Three ways to Mount Abu - by air, by train or by road. Abu Road is the nearest railway station which is almost 28 Kms far from Mount Abu town. Udaipur is the nearest Airport which is almost 185 Kms away from main city. Mount Abu is connected by road with main cities of India, Nearest national highway NH14 is just 24 Kms far from Mount Abu. There are good numbers of temple. Temples are situated over mountains. Adhar Devi temple, Shri Raghunathji temple, Dilwara Temple, Vimal Vasahi temple is the famous temples of Mount Abu. There are many other tourist attractions.
(1) Nakki Lake - Nakki Lake is the heart of Mount Abu. Nakki Lake is also known as mythological lake. Few locals said about this lake that Nakki lake is a holy lake. Nakki lake is the a mere lake of India which is situated above 1200 Mtr from sea level. A perfect place for spend your costly time with family, friends at evening time. you can also enjoy the ride of boat at this place. Beautiful lake around the mountains, gardens and adorable weather - A perfect place for photography.
(2) Sunset point - Just enjoy the only sunset. many visitors just sit at aravali hills and just see the real beauty of sun. this is amazing. you can't leave this place.
(3) Achalgarh Fort - Achalgarh fort is just 8 Kms far from the main town. Achalgarh is one of the beautiful monuments in Rajasthan. If you interested in historical place then this is the best place for you. Wall of Achalgarh fort is surrounded by massive battlement. A Jain temple is also situated just 15 min climb from Achalgarh fort. A must visit place for any tourist.
(4) Guru Shikhar - Guru Shikhar is the highest peak of Aravali hills. Which is situated at a height of almost 1722 Meters from the sea level. There are many historical temples to visit. If you are traveling to Mount Abu then you should visit Guru Sikhar.
There are many Parks, Sanctuary and Gardens. A perfect place for your holidays. If you are a newly married couple then it is the best place for your honeymoon. Maximum numbers of hotels and restaurants situated in the main town. Must visit this place for once.
Thanks to airtripstoindia.com for giving me a budget package of Mount Abu including Flights, Hotels, Food with a travel guide.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler