ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mount Abu - Heart Of Rajasthan
Total Articles: 4
Mount Abu is the only hill station which is situated in Aravalli range of Rajasthan, India. It is the most visited place by any tourist in India. Mount Abu is the top most tourist attraction in India. Mount Abu famous for his mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and the forests. Not only indians visit this place but tourist come here from all over the world. It is also called a "heart of Rajasthan". You can reach by Three ways to Mount Abu - by air, by train or by road. Abu Road is the nearest railway station which is almost 28 Kms far from Mount Abu town. Udaipur is the nearest Airport which is almost 185 Kms away from main city. Mount Abu is connected by road with main cities of India, Nearest national highway NH14 is just 24 Kms far from Mount Abu. There are good numbers of temple. Temples are situated over mountains. Adhar Devi temple, Shri Raghunathji temple, Dilwara Temple, Vimal Vasahi temple is the famous temples of Mount Abu. There are many other tourist attractions.
(1) Nakki Lake - Nakki Lake is the heart of Mount Abu. Nakki Lake is also known as mythological lake. Few locals said about this lake that Nakki lake is a holy lake. Nakki lake is the a mere lake of India which is situated above 1200 Mtr from sea level. A perfect place for spend your costly time with family, friends at evening time. you can also enjoy the ride of boat at this place. Beautiful lake around the mountains, gardens and adorable weather - A perfect place for photography.
(2) Sunset point - Just enjoy the only sunset. many visitors just sit at aravali hills and just see the real beauty of sun. this is amazing. you can't leave this place.
(3) Achalgarh Fort - Achalgarh fort is just 8 Kms far from the main town. Achalgarh is one of the beautiful monuments in Rajasthan. If you interested in historical place then this is the best place for you. Wall of Achalgarh fort is surrounded by massive battlement. A Jain temple is also situated just 15 min climb from Achalgarh fort. A must visit place for any tourist.
(4) Guru Shikhar - Guru Shikhar is the highest peak of Aravali hills. Which is situated at a height of almost 1722 Meters from the sea level. There are many historical temples to visit. If you are traveling to Mount Abu then you should visit Guru Sikhar.
There are many Parks, Sanctuary and Gardens. A perfect place for your holidays. If you are a newly married couple then it is the best place for your honeymoon. Maximum numbers of hotels and restaurants situated in the main town. Must visit this place for once.
Thanks to airtripstoindia.com for giving me a budget package of Mount Abu including Flights, Hotels, Food with a travel guide.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David