ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mount Abu - Heart Of Rajasthan
Total Articles: 4
Mount Abu is the only hill station which is situated in Aravalli range of Rajasthan, India. It is the most visited place by any tourist in India. Mount Abu is the top most tourist attraction in India. Mount Abu famous for his mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and the forests. Not only indians visit this place but tourist come here from all over the world. It is also called a "heart of Rajasthan". You can reach by Three ways to Mount Abu - by air, by train or by road. Abu Road is the nearest railway station which is almost 28 Kms far from Mount Abu town. Udaipur is the nearest Airport which is almost 185 Kms away from main city. Mount Abu is connected by road with main cities of India, Nearest national highway NH14 is just 24 Kms far from Mount Abu. There are good numbers of temple. Temples are situated over mountains. Adhar Devi temple, Shri Raghunathji temple, Dilwara Temple, Vimal Vasahi temple is the famous temples of Mount Abu. There are many other tourist attractions.
(1) Nakki Lake - Nakki Lake is the heart of Mount Abu. Nakki Lake is also known as mythological lake. Few locals said about this lake that Nakki lake is a holy lake. Nakki lake is the a mere lake of India which is situated above 1200 Mtr from sea level. A perfect place for spend your costly time with family, friends at evening time. you can also enjoy the ride of boat at this place. Beautiful lake around the mountains, gardens and adorable weather - A perfect place for photography.
(2) Sunset point - Just enjoy the only sunset. many visitors just sit at aravali hills and just see the real beauty of sun. this is amazing. you can't leave this place.
(3) Achalgarh Fort - Achalgarh fort is just 8 Kms far from the main town. Achalgarh is one of the beautiful monuments in Rajasthan. If you interested in historical place then this is the best place for you. Wall of Achalgarh fort is surrounded by massive battlement. A Jain temple is also situated just 15 min climb from Achalgarh fort. A must visit place for any tourist.
(4) Guru Shikhar - Guru Shikhar is the highest peak of Aravali hills. Which is situated at a height of almost 1722 Meters from the sea level. There are many historical temples to visit. If you are traveling to Mount Abu then you should visit Guru Sikhar.
There are many Parks, Sanctuary and Gardens. A perfect place for your holidays. If you are a newly married couple then it is the best place for your honeymoon. Maximum numbers of hotels and restaurants situated in the main town. Must visit this place for once.
Thanks to airtripstoindia.com for giving me a budget package of Mount Abu including Flights, Hotels, Food with a travel guide.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson