ALL >> General >> View Article
Planning To Back Link Your Website, Here Is What You Should Know
Total Articles: 2
Digital Marketing is an ever-evolving process. Since its inception it has changed a lot, and so has the concept of back links. Today, some webmasters and bloggers may say that back links are not effective, whereas others may deny the fact. Because, the crawlers haven't evolved much to be able to index the complete Internet at a time and access it. However, there has been some changes that have affected the old ways of back linking. Now, websites shouldn't engage in back link building through spamming and paid methods. The priority is the quality of the links as well as links from high PR websites.
High-quality, relevant back links are among the most important aspects of an effective Digital Marketing strategy. After all, others have linked the site because they believe it provides essential information that is worth the visit. Hence, the back links provide credibility to the website, and more the links; more is the credibility. However, it is worth noting that not all back links are weighted equally. The higher the PR of the linking site, the better is the credibility. Therefore, just one link from a high PR website is worth more than several links from a low PR site. Moreover, Google does not penalize a website if low-quality sites choose to link to it.
Why .Edu and .Gov are Considered most Authoritative?
From years of evidence it can be figured that Google favors .Edu and .Gov websites. It is not because of the domain, but for the processes and prerequisite involved in registering a .Gov or .Edu domain. It demands a number of paperwork provided it is a legitimate government or educational organization. Because, users visit such domains for specific purposes. The information found in these websites is precisely correct. Wrong information may lead the visitors to adverse consequences. Moreover, they are not meant for any kind of profit making and less likely to spam users. Hence, they are considered an authority by Google algorithm.
Is it worth the effort?
Although a .Gov or .Edu domain doesn’t guarantee more link-preference, the fact is, on average, these sites have high PR, thus has high authority, which they pass on to the site. If there is an opportunity to get backlinks from such TLDs (Top Level Domain), take it! A backlink to these domains can definitely fetch a sound number of visitors to your website on a daily basis.
However, it is smart not to follow this quest too closely, as there are many other strategies that can be put to practice for positive results. There are many other commercial (.com) websites who rank higher and getting links from these is easier. So, the bottom line is – more the high PR backlinks , better is the credibility regardless of the domain.
For more information about .Edu and .Gov websites, please visit http://www.auroin.com/blog/link-building/what-is-an-edu-or-gov-link-worth/
General Articles1. Tips For Easing Trade Show Set Up
Author: Jeffrey J. Burns
2. Price Boom Is Coming! Please Be Kind To Your Mgo Supplier!
Author: hu Allen
3. Online Mobile Recharge Services Are Easily Available
4. Уличные Автономные Солнечные Светильники В Казахстане
5. Are There Any Flaws In The Surface Of The Turquoise Pendant?
6. A Guide To The Perfect Destination And Beach Wedding Dresses
7. Pour Jouer L'effet Métallique De La Robe Bronze-noir
8. Tra I Vestiti Di Paillettes Scintillanti E Quelli Audaci Gillne.it
9. Anchor Bracelet – Shop Online
Author: Nora Oliver
10. Essay Competition… Technology & Future
Author: Adriana Albritton is the Founder of A Fit Wellness
11. How Kidney Cancer Specialist Can Help You To Overcome Kidney Cancer
Author: Aditya Pradhan
12. Vastu Tips For Successful Marriage Life
Author: Dr. Puneet Chawla
13. From Women’s Triathlon Suit To Women’s Wetsuit: Get The Perfect Attire For All Your Favourite Sports
Author: Vikram kumar
14. Edinburgh Printers Provides Best Marketing Banners In Uk
Author: Edinburgh Banners
15. Maximum Return In All Your Trade Need To Choose Dynamic Money Research
Author: Swati Raina