ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Ram 1500 Ecodiesel Gets Esquire Magazine’s Truck Of The Year
Total Articles: 3
Esquire Magazine has named the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel truck of the year. This is America's most fuel efficient pickup. The announcement was released in Esquire's December issue. When decided upon a truck of the year, Esquire weighs the attributes of what makes a good truck, looking at mileage, efficiency, functionality, safety and value. This is no easy feat, as Esquire look sat every single truck model sold on the U.S. market.
Trucks have always been a manly car, and a symbol of true grit. It's an American endeavor and tends to be associated more with trade workers and farmers who usually require towing or getting their equipment from point A to point B.
The Ram 1500 earned an incredible 28 mpg rating from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the best highway cycle test result ever achieved by a full-size and half-ton pickup. The truck even exceeded the EPA highway rating for a small pickup. This truck has an automatic and eight-speed transmission. This truck can do it all with its high fuel efficiency, unsurpassed torque and amazing towing ability. This truck remains to be the most recognizable on the road.
Over the years, trucks have started to get more and more fuel efficient, which is exciting because it has always been hard to find a good vehicle that can not only carry and tow your load, but also be great on fuel. If you were to drive 70 miles per day, you can save as much as $708 according to Ram's website. The website features a page to help drivers determine how much money they can save based on the amount of miles driven each day. The Ram 1500 makes a great investment with a starting price as low as $27,640, or $385 a month. The truck also comes in any color that you can possibly think of.
Ram trucks have always been the best of the best, as the manufacturer really cares about the quality of their vehicles. It has been predicted that no other truck will be able to beat the Ram 1500 this year. This should be anyone's first choice in a truck when they deciding on what to drive for the next ten years, or longer. This one is a one of a kind. It is the year of the Ram.
For more information on Ram trucks, visit your local Ram dealership today. Why late? Hurry up!!
Neuville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Waupaca is a full-service dealership serving Appleton, Oshkosh, Stevens Point and Sheridan, WI. If you are searching for car dealers in Appleton using the keywords Appleton area Ram dealership or Dodge dealer Appleton WI, visit us at Neuvillechryslerdodgejeep.com for more information!
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Ring Main Unit Market Worth Over 2.45 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
3. What Steps Can You Take To Build Credit Score As A Young Individual?
Author: jeffery reynold
4. What To Consider When Planning To Buy A Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Brushless Dc Motors Market About To Hit $8.15 Billion By 2021
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Bridgewater Car Sales - Getting The Best Deal
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
7. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. Making A Smart Choice With The Help Of Used Cars Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
9. Know Some Key Advantages Of Availing Truck Rental Services
Author: Emma Denton
10. Yellow Vs. White Fog Lights: Make A Better Decision For Brighter Light
Author: Nathan Howard
11. Vehicle Electrification Market Worth 92.59 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
12. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Get Your Peugeot 208 Regularly Serviced
Author: Barry Sharp
15. 3 Great Mazda 2 Features For Learner Drivers
Author: Greg Dean