ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Ram 1500 Ecodiesel Gets Esquire Magazine’s Truck Of The Year
Total Articles: 3
Esquire Magazine has named the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel truck of the year. This is America's most fuel efficient pickup. The announcement was released in Esquire's December issue. When decided upon a truck of the year, Esquire weighs the attributes of what makes a good truck, looking at mileage, efficiency, functionality, safety and value. This is no easy feat, as Esquire look sat every single truck model sold on the U.S. market.
Trucks have always been a manly car, and a symbol of true grit. It's an American endeavor and tends to be associated more with trade workers and farmers who usually require towing or getting their equipment from point A to point B.
The Ram 1500 earned an incredible 28 mpg rating from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the best highway cycle test result ever achieved by a full-size and half-ton pickup. The truck even exceeded the EPA highway rating for a small pickup. This truck has an automatic and eight-speed transmission. This truck can do it all with its high fuel efficiency, unsurpassed torque and amazing towing ability. This truck remains to be the most recognizable on the road.
Over the years, trucks have started to get more and more fuel efficient, which is exciting because it has always been hard to find a good vehicle that can not only carry and tow your load, but also be great on fuel. If you were to drive 70 miles per day, you can save as much as $708 according to Ram's website. The website features a page to help drivers determine how much money they can save based on the amount of miles driven each day. The Ram 1500 makes a great investment with a starting price as low as $27,640, or $385 a month. The truck also comes in any color that you can possibly think of.
Ram trucks have always been the best of the best, as the manufacturer really cares about the quality of their vehicles. It has been predicted that no other truck will be able to beat the Ram 1500 this year. This should be anyone's first choice in a truck when they deciding on what to drive for the next ten years, or longer. This one is a one of a kind. It is the year of the Ram.
For more information on Ram trucks, visit your local Ram dealership today. Why late? Hurry up!!
Neuville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Waupaca is a full-service dealership serving Appleton, Oshkosh, Stevens Point and Sheridan, WI. If you are searching for car dealers in Appleton using the keywords Appleton area Ram dealership or Dodge dealer Appleton WI, visit us at Neuvillechryslerdodgejeep.com for more information!
Automobiles Articles1. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
2. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
3. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
4. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
5. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook
6. Customized Harley Davidson With Actual Parts Is The Ultimate Style
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Commercial Kitchen Equipment Dubai
Author: AL RAZANA KITCHEN
8. An Overview About 3d Cad Modeling, Plm And Pdm
Author: An Overview About 3D CAD Modeling, PLM and PDM
9. Relax And Rove With Private Driver And Car Services
Author: Toby Pratt
10. 7 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Car Battery Charger
Author: Michael Foley
11. What Is The Best Time To Trade-in Your Old Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. The Brilliance Of Japanese Cars Imported From Japan
13. New & Upcoming Sedan Cars In India 2017
Author: Trending Car
14. Compelling Reasons To Fixing Car Dents With Paintless Dent Repair
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Choosing Limo Service Fort Worth