ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Toyota Camry Campaign Features Muhammad Ali
Total Articles: 4
Paralympics winner Amy Purdy, along with Muhammad Ali gives voice and life to the campaign dubbed “One Bold Choice” for the new Toyota Camry 2015 model.
Toyota is going to have not only one, but two advertisements in the big game on February 1 with the “How Great I Am” commercial slated to air in the first quarter of the Super Bowl broadcast. The advertisement comprises of Team Toyota sportsperson, Paralympics medalist and Dancing with the Stars finalist Amy Purdy, along with the remarkable voice of Muhammad Ali, as one of the members of “One Bold Choice Leads to Another” promotion for the new 2015 Toyota Camry.
“We’re very proud of the message our commercial sends about not only making bold choices, but living a bold life, and Amy Purdy symbolizes that in all things she does, said Jack Hollis, group vice president in the marketing department, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. "Amy motivates us, and to have her make her Super Bowl commercial debut with Toyota is something we’re thrilled about.”
The advertisement shows Purdy as well as her bold way of life that consists of running, ballroom dancing, snowboarding and many other activities, set to Ali’s renowned “How Great I Am" speech. The speech, which Ali made prior to his momentous “Rumble in the Jungle” session with George Foreman in 1974, draws attention to the kind of bold judgment that stirs people to make decisions each day.
Amy felt honored at being part of the spot. She said that all her life, she had encountered numerous choices but remained devoted to be bold in all of them. Amy has an excellent rapport with Toyota, and being part of its ad that encourages people to persevere as well as be bold in their lives was something that was difficult to express in mere words.
The second spot to be held by Toyota during the Super Bowl tournament is going to be a continuation of a discussion of bold dads. This was sparked by the launch of the Toyota video in the past week featuring football players and their kids, along with a video that includes day-to-day fathers.
Toyota is asking people on Twitter to join the discussion through helping to create a cultural experience while the game is going on. To take part, customers can create a tweet that has a maximum of four photos of their fathers using the hashtag #OneBoldChoice.
At Waite Toyota we carry a large selection of new Toyota and Scion vehicles, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs. We have 40 years of experience serving Watertown, Fort Drum, Black River and beyond. If you are searching for Toyota dealers in Calcium using the keywords Calcium Toyota or Calcium area Toyota dealer, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Deal With Cracked Or Smashed Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Which Are The Best Memorial Day Car Deals On The Lot?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. The Importance Of Proper Wheel Alignment
Author: Ross Barkely
4. Deconstructing The Vin On Vw Used Cars
Author: Aaron Reddall
5. Ais 140 Certified Gps Tracking Device – Bharat 101
6. A Long Journey View On The 2017 Mazda 2 For Sale In Australia
Author: Adam Butler
7. Use Genuine Mazda Spare Parts: Perth Expert Advice
Author: Adam Butler
8. Bridgestone Tyres – Australia’s Most Trusted Tyre Four Times Rolling!
Author: Paul Zervos
9. Top Ways Fast Drivers Can Use Less Fuel
10. Enhance The Performance Of Your Vehicle With Affordable Performance Upgrades
11. All You Need To Know Regarding Engine Remapping
12. How Does Ecu Remapping Improve Your Vehicle?
13. Get More From Your Car With The Ecu Remapping
14. Ecu Remapping: Why And How This Improves Efficiency Of The Car
15. How Drivers Can Reduce Fuel Usage