ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Jeddah: A Shopaholic’s Ultimate Destination
Total Articles: 42
The west of Saudi Arabia is home to the country’s commercial capital, Jeddah. The city is not only the country’s second biggest in terms of size; it is also renowned as the main commercial hub of Saudi Arabia. Trade and commerce have flourished in the city since ancient times because of its existence as a port city and continues to do so even today. On the religious front, it is known to Muslims all over the world for being an important gateway to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Able-bodied followers of Islam are instructed by the Quran to visit Mecca at least once in their respective lifetimes.
Jeddah’s growth as a commercial hub has seen it become one of the most popular cities in Saudi Arabia for tourists to visit. Multiple restaurants and cafes have spawned in various parts of the city, with entrepreneurs hoping to cash in on the increased tourist influx. The sights and sounds of Jeddah are for one and all to take in and enjoy, but if shopping is what turns you on, there is no better city in Saudi Arabia to pamper you. With a striking lack of standalone theatres and nightlife venues in the city, a Shopping Mall Jeddah is the place to be. And the city caters to people with very deep pockets, as well as those with the not-so-deep ones. In the following section, we will be taking a look at two of the best the city has to offer in terms of shopping mall Jeddah:
• Mall of Arabia: A mall means size and space, and no other mall in Saudi Arabia can boast of giving you more of both. The Mall of Arabia is Jeddah’s modern shining glory in commercial terms. Built on a circular foundation, the mall is not just Jeddah’s but Saudi Arabia’s biggest. Located on Madina Street, this colossus of a shopping mall houses 330 stores, with many of the world’s biggest brands making their presence felt. Three floors of almost endless shops, entertainment centres and restaurants make this mall a must-visit if you plan on spending big and shopping loads in Jeddah. Your shopping experience Jeddah will remain incomplete if you miss out on this breath-taking piece of modern architecture.
• Red Sea Mall: The Red Sea Mall is not as big as the Mall of Arabia, but does a fairly decent job at playing second-fiddle. The number of entrances to this mall is a staggering 18, with parking spaces available for 4,000 vehicles. These impressive statistics, combined with three floors of top notch shops and restaurants make the Red Sea Mall hugely impressive and makes for a great Shopping Experience Jeddah. The mall features a 5-star hotel as well, for the luxury-crazy section of tourists with a lot of money to burn.
Jeddah is home to numerous other shopping centres and malls, but the main advantage of the aforementioned malls are their timings. While most malls in Saudi Arabia remain closed between 1 PM and 5 PM, these two remain open all throughout the day. The smaller stores within the mall mostly stay closed however.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist