ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Jeddah: A Shopaholic’s Ultimate Destination
Total Articles: 42
The west of Saudi Arabia is home to the country’s commercial capital, Jeddah. The city is not only the country’s second biggest in terms of size; it is also renowned as the main commercial hub of Saudi Arabia. Trade and commerce have flourished in the city since ancient times because of its existence as a port city and continues to do so even today. On the religious front, it is known to Muslims all over the world for being an important gateway to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Able-bodied followers of Islam are instructed by the Quran to visit Mecca at least once in their respective lifetimes.
Jeddah’s growth as a commercial hub has seen it become one of the most popular cities in Saudi Arabia for tourists to visit. Multiple restaurants and cafes have spawned in various parts of the city, with entrepreneurs hoping to cash in on the increased tourist influx. The sights and sounds of Jeddah are for one and all to take in and enjoy, but if shopping is what turns you on, there is no better city in Saudi Arabia to pamper you. With a striking lack of standalone theatres and nightlife venues in the city, a Shopping Mall Jeddah is the place to be. And the city caters to people with very deep pockets, as well as those with the not-so-deep ones. In the following section, we will be taking a look at two of the best the city has to offer in terms of shopping mall Jeddah:
• Mall of Arabia: A mall means size and space, and no other mall in Saudi Arabia can boast of giving you more of both. The Mall of Arabia is Jeddah’s modern shining glory in commercial terms. Built on a circular foundation, the mall is not just Jeddah’s but Saudi Arabia’s biggest. Located on Madina Street, this colossus of a shopping mall houses 330 stores, with many of the world’s biggest brands making their presence felt. Three floors of almost endless shops, entertainment centres and restaurants make this mall a must-visit if you plan on spending big and shopping loads in Jeddah. Your shopping experience Jeddah will remain incomplete if you miss out on this breath-taking piece of modern architecture.
• Red Sea Mall: The Red Sea Mall is not as big as the Mall of Arabia, but does a fairly decent job at playing second-fiddle. The number of entrances to this mall is a staggering 18, with parking spaces available for 4,000 vehicles. These impressive statistics, combined with three floors of top notch shops and restaurants make the Red Sea Mall hugely impressive and makes for a great Shopping Experience Jeddah. The mall features a 5-star hotel as well, for the luxury-crazy section of tourists with a lot of money to burn.
Jeddah is home to numerous other shopping centres and malls, but the main advantage of the aforementioned malls are their timings. While most malls in Saudi Arabia remain closed between 1 PM and 5 PM, these two remain open all throughout the day. The smaller stores within the mall mostly stay closed however.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt