ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Best Prepaid Cards 2015 – How To Choose The Right One For Your Needs
Total Articles: 13
Best prepaid cards 2015 are those cards that deliver maximum value and fulfill the promise of convenience and security to its users. There is no denying of the fact that the use of prepaid cards has been on a constant rise in the recent past. Many experts believe that they are the fastest growing non-cash payment option available today. Besides some important benefits that a prepaid card offers over the credit card, the growing credit card debt in the US could be one of the reasons why people are favoring prepaid cards over them.
Understanding a prepaid card
Are they same as the credit card? Do they have a resemblance to the ordinary debit card? They certainly are similar in look and, to some extent, even the way they are used, to the other debit and credit cards. However, they have some major differences that qualify them for a special category of their own. As the name aptly states, these are cards that are pre-paid rather than post-paid. It means that you can put money into your card when you want and how much you want before you can use them for any monetary transaction. You can spend only the amount you have already added to your card and cannot spend beyond that limit under any conditions.
Why choose a prepaid card
If you are looking for a convenient alternative to dealing with cash or even the other forms of plastic money, getting a prepaid card from a reliable source is going to be one of the smartest financial moves you could make in 2015. They are fast. They are convenient to carry around. Moreover, they are quite secure as compared to other forms of money. They allow you to closely monitor your spending by providing details of your every transaction. They give you full control over how, when, where and how much you spend. There is less risk of mindless over-spending and getting into debt. Also, unlike credit cards, interest doesn’t accumulate on the money you owe.
Choosing the best prepaid cards 2015
The fact that you have to pay a fee for these cards and the slight delay in being able to use the money you have put into them can be a little discouraging for some people. However, besides these minor disadvantages – and in spite of them – these cards are growing in popularity day by day. As there are many companies offering you this option, it is important to select your best prepaid cards 2015 wisely. Keep in mind the following points while doing so.
• Look for hidden charges like for viewing details, contacting the customer support, etc. before you buy. These can add-up to take the card expenses beyond your expectations.
• Look for cards with special uses like bill-paying cards, savings cards, and allowance cards for teens, etc. Select the one that best suits your need and offers maximum flexibility and value for your money.
• Check the time it will take to make the money you put in the card usable for money transactions and select the one with the least waiting time.
This article is written by Hilmi Raja on behalf of card-dna; this is having topics on best prepaid cards 2015 and many more. For more details visit: card-dna.biz
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah