ALL >> Health >> View Article
Hormone Pellet Therapy - Is It For You?
Total Articles: 38
For many years, women who were experiencing problems because of menopause or because their bodies stopped producing the necessary female hormones, thought that this was an issue they just had to learn to live with. But, with rapid advancements in the fields of science and medicine, this no longer is the case! Now they have a solution in the form of hormone replace via hormone pellets in Kansas City.
Actually, this therapy isn't just for women. It works for men as well. It has become extremely popular for treating common problems like body weight issues, depression, decreasing libido, anxiety, lower bone density, excessive tiredness, frequent occurrence of headaches or migraines and much more.
How did this Therapy Originate?
It originally began in 1935 as a way to help women who were dealing with problems during menopause. In 1939, it was introduced to the United States by Dr. R.B Greenblatt at a menopausal clinic. Today, it is a huge success and is being used to cure menopause symptoms in women as well as andropause symptoms in men.
What are these Hormone Pellets?
Hormone pellets that are used in this therapy are specially developed in such a way that they are hugely similar to the hormones that are produced by our bodies naturally. A handful of special compound pharmacies in the world develop these hormone pellets using stringent measures for controlling the manufacturing process as well as the level of quality. These pellets are specifically customized to suit the needs or preferences of individual patients. The types of hormone pellets that are most commonly produced are testosterone, progesterone and estrogen.
What are the Benefits of Hormone Pellet Therapy?
This type of hormone replacement treatment works wonders! A few of its benefits are:
- This therapy works very naturally in the sense that it helps the body to increase the level of hormones that it produces when required and it helps the body to reduce the level when needed too.
- The hormones enter through the bloodstream. This protects the gastrointestinal system and the liver.
- It has scientifically proven to be much more effective and efficient than other methods of hormone replacement which are carried out either orally or through various injections.
- The hormone dose that it delivers is kept low but it works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- It is extremely safe and does not cause and undue harm to your body or result in any harmful side effects.
Hormone pellet therapy Kansas City is a good option if you are experiencing hormonal imbalance. Consult your doctor today to find out more.
To find out more about hormone pellet therapy in Kansas City, contact Mirabile MD MedCosmetic. We have been offering this therapy for decades and have helped innumerable patients across Kansas City. Read more, mirabilemd.com/bio-identical-hormone-replacement-therapy/hormone-pellets/
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe