ALL >> Business >> View Article
H2bid’s E-bidding Service For Water Utilities
Total Articles: 18
H2bid the international portal for the water industry has introduced a whole new way of public bidding with their cloud-based e-bidding service. This service features the latest e-sourcing techniques – the special software will handle the bidding process for procurement of goods and services in the water industry.
H2bid’s user friendly e-bidding service will allow water utilities to post bids and receive responses for these bids securely online. Online public bidding will create notable savings for the water utilities by streamlining the procurement process while also improving transparency in the bidding process.
H2bid was founded in 2006 by Glenn Oliver, a former member of the Detroit Board of Water Commissioners who believed that things could be done differently with the help of the internet. Not surprisingly, H2bid is the only business of its kind that connects vendors and water utility companies through its cloud-based e-bidding services.
H2bid was the first website built exclusively to cater to the water sector. It was also the first to introduce a centralized method for the global bidding process in the water industry. Today, it has grown globally and has crossed the 200,000 mark and still counting for contracting opportunities in the water utility industry.
At H2bid, all water related projects from all over United States and Canada are posted regularly. The vendors bid for projects ranging from construction of water treatment plants to the supply of materials like water pipes or meters or even consultancy projects related to the water industry.
Glenn Oliver says that H2bid’s e-bidding service brings efficiency to the contracting process as it is specifically designed to cater to the stringent requirements of the water utility industry. H2bid’s e-bidding service will enable utilities to call for Sealed Bids, Request for Information, RFQs, RFPs and conduct Reverse Auctions. All this can be easily done online using H2bid’s e-bidding service, making it not only user friendly but also an environmentally clean process.
Perhaps the biggest advantage for water utilities is the fact that this service is free of cost. Healthy competition in the e-bidding service keeps the costs in check. Vendors and service providers to the water industry have access to the world’s largest listing of Government Procurement Bids. In addition, they can keep track of all the current bids and get daily email alerts when new projects are posted.
According to Glen Oliver, CEO of H2bid, they strive to give the best service to the customer by having an updated version of current open bids. The startup is constantly growing in terms of membership as well as number of projects posted.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray