ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Schedule And Automate Ftp Transfers
Total Articles: 12
Designed to save time with your daily FTP or SFTP downloads and uploads, FTPGetter 3 Professional is a professional solution that allows you to schedule and automate FTP file transfers using a centralized and user-friendly console. For example, users can set up tasks with the program that securely take care of all file synchronization between the home and office computer.
Terminal Emulator Included
FTPGetter 3 Professional features a terminal emulator that allows users to connect to the remote server and execute commands using a familiar command-line environment just like that found in Windows Command or PowerShell. This allows professional users to access a wide range of server functions, depending on administrator privileges, such as file operations, directory navigation and much more.
Automate FTP Synchronization
Using a typical FTP client to work with files over a remote server is hardly practical if you need to keep files synchronized on a regular basis. Designed to save you both time and money, FTPGetter 3 Professional allows you get back to other more important areas of your daily routine while the program takes care of the hard work for you. Thanks to automated synchronization abilities, the program will monitor changes between the local and remote server and ensure that all data is kept current on both. It detects new and modified files automatically, uploading or downloading the data as required, negating the risk of human error in the process.
Shell Scripting for Advanced Users
Although is very easy to use straight out of the box, it also provides a range of advanced features for more demanding users. Thanks to the shell scripting tool provided, power users can create more complex tasks to save even more time. With a few lines of code, it is possible to initiate complex processes in a matter of minutes rather than the hours it could take to carry out the task manually. For example, you can use the shell scripting tool to tell the program to consolidate all of the files in a folder or multiple folders on the remote server into a single compressed archive and download them all at once. By contrast, trying to do this manually can literally take a whole day if not more.
Batch Processing and Support for File Masks
Thanks to support for file masks, you can tell FTPGetter 3 Professional to only pay attention to files of specific types, whether you know the actual name of the file or not. For example, you can have the program automatically synchronize only Microsoft Word documents but leave files of other types alone in order to save bandwidth and upload or download time. Combined with batch processing, the ability to use file masks makes this software a truly versatile FTP synchronization tool. In fact, you can automate FTP and SFTP transfers with an even greater degree of freedom by having the program execute specific commands or entire scripts on your behalf. You'll be able to connect to a remote or local FTP server using FTP, SOCKS or an HTTP proxy server, while SFTP support provides security for all of your file transfers.
Computers Articles1. How To Integrate Sales Form Online With Software For Business Enhancement
2. Stable Online Forms Service – Now At Your Doorsteps
3. Integrate Online Forms With The Help Of Salesforce Form Builder
4. Level Up Customer Interaction With Custom Salesforce Forms
5. Step-by-step Guide To Enter Www Norton Com Setup Product Key For Norton Setup
Author: Landy Corona
6. Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Author: Ask Amy
7. The Significance And Assistances Of Computer Recycling
8. Things To Consider While Selecting T-shirt Designing Software For Apparel Business
Author: Pratik Shah
9. Safely Back Up All Your Data With Active@ Disk Image
Author: Ed Robinson
10. How Document Converter Software Helps In Ensuring Authenticity Of Converted Files?
Author: shashikant shukla
11. Best Tech Rental Services
12. Computer Smartphone Investigation Can Smartly Unravel The Truth Behind Your Suspicions
13. Fb Account Contact 1-850-316-4897 Technical Support For Facebook Group
Author: Parker Fourny
14. Get Technical Aid Via Facebook Tech Support Number 1-850-316-4897
Author: natali thomas
15. Learn How To Start Your Own Online Job Portal With Job Classified Script Portal
Author: sawati rawat