ALL >> General >> View Article
Are Mobile Applications Still Popular?
Total Articles: 3
New research from mobiForge released that the amount of mobile applications continues to mount up – this will cause the total number of app users worldwide to reach 4.4 billion users. According to the analysis, an average user spends over 2 hours a day on a smartphone, whereas web usage has decreased significantly – from 20% in 2013 to 14% as of April, 2014.
It is estimated that over 77% of mobile users actively use mobile phones, either to communicate with people, or do business. According to Nielsen Mobile Consumer Report, the largest number of activities via mobile apps is performed by users in South Korea (81%), Brazil (74%) and China (71%). Why mobile apps are so popular?
Mobile apps optimize ways we share information via Internet. Today, nobody needs to switch on a PC to send an urgent letter or publish a post via social networks. Mobile application development contributes to downloading, sharing and updating information, while you are on the go.
A broad range of mobile solutions is adjusted to daily needs of users, providing feature-rich functionality via calendars, organizers and clocks. Additionally, mobile apps bring about entertainment via video/mobile TV, streaming music and playing games. According to Nielsen Mobile Consumer Report published by mobiForge, in 10 countries researched, social networking dominate over other mobile activities, turning world’s popular social networks into a major source of communication and data sharing.
In the recent future, mobile application development will also be a great source for advertising for businesses of all sizes and from various industries. The reason is the number of smartphone users that has increased over the years.
World’s largest mobile development companies leverage capacities of innovative mobile technologies to satisfy users’ needs both in the areas of business and entertainment. The US and UK provider of full range mobile development services Intellectsoft, http://www.intellectsoft.net, has gained extensive expertise in mobile application development for SMBs, startups and global brands. Company’s portfolio outnumbers over 250 successfully implemented projects in a plethora of industries, including logistics, healthcare, sports and travel, business and finance and much more. The list of accomplished projects is available at http://www.intellectsoft.net/iphone_development_services.html.
General Articles1. Char Dham Yatra
Author: kuldeep dogra
2. How Businesses Can Champion Online Reviews
Author: Mr. Geoffrey James Day
3. Per Spostarsi Tra La Chiesa E Il Ricevimento Del Dulwich College
4. How To Charge Nintendo Switch When Not At Home
Author: Bradon Wilson
5. How To Set Internet Browser Tabs
Author: Edward Lewis
6. What Makes A Good Child Learning And Development Centre
Author: Nichola Moss
7. Amazon Has Announced Its Holiday Restrictions For Toys And Games
8. Successful Installation Of Foam Detector At Tata Chemicals
Author: Pune Techtrol
9. How To Buy Fiber Laser Equipment In The Sale?
10. Digital Marketing Agency In Bangalore
Author: webi7 media
11. Stay Safe And Lit With Ultra Bright Lights
Author: Justin Tomney
12. Trademark Registration In India
Author: Olive Credson
13. Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In
14. 8 Things Your Dog Needs To Boat Safely
Author: Games Willy
15. Filmywap Apk Download: Watch Movies, Tv Shows & Sports On Android Mobile
Author: Riya Sharma