ALL >> General >> View Article
Are Mobile Applications Still Popular?
Total Articles: 3
New research from mobiForge released that the amount of mobile applications continues to mount up – this will cause the total number of app users worldwide to reach 4.4 billion users. According to the analysis, an average user spends over 2 hours a day on a smartphone, whereas web usage has decreased significantly – from 20% in 2013 to 14% as of April, 2014.
It is estimated that over 77% of mobile users actively use mobile phones, either to communicate with people, or do business. According to Nielsen Mobile Consumer Report, the largest number of activities via mobile apps is performed by users in South Korea (81%), Brazil (74%) and China (71%). Why mobile apps are so popular?
Mobile apps optimize ways we share information via Internet. Today, nobody needs to switch on a PC to send an urgent letter or publish a post via social networks. Mobile application development contributes to downloading, sharing and updating information, while you are on the go.
A broad range of mobile solutions is adjusted to daily needs of users, providing feature-rich functionality via calendars, organizers and clocks. Additionally, mobile apps bring about entertainment via video/mobile TV, streaming music and playing games. According to Nielsen Mobile Consumer Report published by mobiForge, in 10 countries researched, social networking dominate over other mobile activities, turning world’s popular social networks into a major source of communication and data sharing.
In the recent future, mobile application development will also be a great source for advertising for businesses of all sizes and from various industries. The reason is the number of smartphone users that has increased over the years.
World’s largest mobile development companies leverage capacities of innovative mobile technologies to satisfy users’ needs both in the areas of business and entertainment. The US and UK provider of full range mobile development services Intellectsoft, http://www.intellectsoft.net, has gained extensive expertise in mobile application development for SMBs, startups and global brands. Company’s portfolio outnumbers over 250 successfully implemented projects in a plethora of industries, including logistics, healthcare, sports and travel, business and finance and much more. The list of accomplished projects is available at http://www.intellectsoft.net/iphone_development_services.html.
General Articles1. Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number @+1.866.967.8749 Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number
2. It Is A Great Website For Quality Backlinks
3. Important Factors To Consider Before Buying A Golf Villa At Mysore Road
4. Choosing Compatible Tikka Stocks
Author: Justin Juarez
5. Motivational Whatsapp Your Personal Keynote Speaker
Author: Shivam Verma
6. Rely On Reputable Forex Brokers For Best Profit Chances In Market
Author: Joyce Shen
7. How To Create Item Organization And Inventory Organization?
8. Career Options In Banking
Author: Karan Singh
9. How B2b Inbound Marketing Techniques Will Help You Achieve Prominent Position
Author: Andy Alagappan
10. Reason To Choose Concrete Swimming Pool Finishes
Author: Donald Byron
11. Reasons To Go For Troubled Teens Programs
Author: DISCOVERY RANCH
12. Selenium Training In Chennai
13. What All You Can Get From Aws Architect Training Program?
14. An Effective Guide To Choose An Important Java Training Institute
Author: Reshmi Agarwal
15. Most Useful Facts Pdt Treatment In Sta Rosa Laguna
Author: yancy oliveros