ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Algo Trading Firm, Pro Financial, Records All-time High Gains Of 84% In 2014
Total Articles: 928
In recent years, investors have been searching more and more for high-frequency trading (HFT) systems that use algorithms to trade the markets. There are many tactics these HFT firms use in order to snatch up profits with their automated trading programs. One such firm is the London-based Pro Financial, which has been trading since 2003, but only opened their trading funds to retail investors in 2008.
Pro Financial (http://pro.financial) recently announced their most successful trading year since the company’s inception, recording 84% trading gains on their high-risk Minotaur Fund from last year January 1st until December 31st. The fund is the company’s follow-up to their original medium-risk Phoenix Fund, which rose by almost 55% in 2014.
“It’s been an exciting year for us,” said Gary Edwards, CEO of Pro Financial. Gary is no stranger to the trading industry having held numerous positions in various countries throughout the world. “I actually started my career as a personal aide to the CEO of a small investment house. That is the job that brought me to where I am today.”
However, Gary is not one to focus on previous achievements. “We need to continue moving forward and embrace the newest technologies and financial instruments,” he says. His most recent venture, just announced last month, is ushering in a new era of investing – virtual currencies.
And with computer-generated currency, Gary believes he has found the holy grail of investments – profits at near zero risk.
“These currencies, such as Bitcoin, are in a growth phase at the moment. They are indeed volatile, but there are a number of ways to utilise virtual currencies that give you generous returns with an absolute minimum risk.”
Skepticism being what it is, Gary is not yet willing to share his grand vision for free profits, but he promises some more details as he continues to perfect these virtual trading methods.
“There will be doubters and skeptics. There will probably be a lot of hostility toward myself and the company about how we can claim such things, but we have been arduously assessing our strategy and we have yet to see a loss from even one trade. It has been truly remarkable and 2015 holds many surprises.”
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Big Data And Its Impact On The Fashion Industry
Author: Vivek Ghai
2. How Bus Api Integration Helps Travel Portals
3. How To Build An Insurance App?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
4. Pharmaceutical Jobs In Europe
Author: Pharmaceutical Jobs in Europe
5. Do Not Install Your Central Vacuum With The Wrong Pipes!
6. Advantages Of Etl Tool In Big Data Management
Author: Adam Smith
7. Defining The Popular Android App Trends For Year 2018
8. Agreement Initiated For Proper Performance Of Company
Author: James Blake
9. Our Hyperledger Blockchain Services
Author: Tokyo Techie
10. How To Use Augmented Reality And Virtual Reality In Education Industry?
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Ways How Excess Use Of Mobile Phone Affects Your Health And Life
Author: Jason Bower
12. All About Computer Networks
13. How Much Money It To Build An App Beyond Developmental Expenditure
Author: Emma Watson
14. Revitalize Your Brand With ‘social Listening’ - Call Center Software
15. Automatic Dialer- Enhance Bottom Line