ALL >> Service >> View Article
5 Secrets To Make Your App Successful In Google Play
Total Articles: 1
Google released a guide of 81 pages recently in order to help Android app publishers to attain maximum reach and make more money. The guide is all about making your Android app successful in the market. The tips offered in the beginning of the guide are the basic things which you will be aware of. But if you get deeper into the guide, you will get to know about the things you are probably not familiar with. It definitely helps app publishers to retain users and attain maximum reach.
Here are a few secrets to make your Android app successful:
1. Engage users through Google search with app indexing:
Deep linking enables Google to present the content of your app to the users who search on Google or on your site. This engages users with your app even if they had no idea of opening your app first. App indexing helps users to find detailed information about your app by providing auto suggestions.
2. Offer over-the-air installs who logs into your website:
When you deploy Google sign-in for your website, you can offer over-the-air app installs for users. As they are already logged on to your website, they will obviously be more interested to download your app if it suits their requirement. Statistics also say that app installation rates are 40% high while using this feature.
3. Personalize your app with Google+:
You can make effective use of user’s information stored in their Google+ account to offer them a user friendly experience. You can also use their history, settings and most used features to render them with more customized experience. The chances of app usage will be high if you enable users to log in to your app with an existing Google+ account.
4. Utilize all Android platforms:
Whenever you start building an app, you just think on how the app might perform on a phone or tablet. You really have to consider the other available platforms and build the app accordingly. The app will get more exposure and it offers more value to the users. You have to adapt to these services and get approval. Then the app continues to be available on tablets or phones.
5. Use Android intents:
The Android intents let the app to be default for certain functions that a user needs to accomplish. For instance, you can offer the image editing capabilities to other applications which are in need but don’t wish to create it for themselves. Similarly, recognize the apps with some default functions which you don’t want to incorporate with your app. This lets you concentrate on the core functionality of the app; so that you can outsource certain things to other apps.
There are several other ideas discussed in the guide which you can employ to see the success of your Android application .
Service Articles1. Make Wedding Transportations Comfy And Stylish- Choose The Right Limousines
Author: Sam Lavy
2. Chimney Cleaners Perform A Thorough Inspection Of The Whole System!
Author: Jerry Baily
3. A Complete Guidance On How To Keep Your Fabric Upholstery Well For Longer
Author: Hudson Moffitt
4. Balaji Construction Provides The Best Infrastructural Facilities
Author: Balaji Construction
5. Why People Prefer Garbage-trolleys In Dubai?
Author: Abhishek Sawant
6. Take Advantage Of Dfw Airport Taxi Service
Author: DFW Airport Taxi
7. 5 Reasons To Visit The Boutique Hotel 3 Rooms By Pauline In Kathmandu
Author: Sandip Sharma
8. Chair Cleaning Company Jaipur
Author: Amit Kumar
9. Animation Video Production Companies
Author: Shashank Sharma
10. Omron Plc Cp1e Series Dealers In Chennai | Omron Plc Cp1l Series In Chennai | Data Trace Automation.
Author: Tharakeswari C
11. Profound Tips For Your Joomla Programmer
Author: Jonathan Paul
12. One Stop Solution For Your Door Step Requirements – Toolsonwheel
Author: Poonam Parashar D
13. Tips To Take Care Of Your House Windows And Doors
14. Expert Roofing Inspectors Bring Peace Of Mind
Author: Kirt Linington
15. Tips To Outsource Call Center Services
Author: Kristy r Taylor