ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Mumbai
Total Articles: 276
Tummy Tuck surgery which is also known as abdominoplasty is done to flatten abdomen area by removing excess, loose fat & skin and then tightening muscles around the abdominal wall. In some cases, this cosmetic surgery can also removed the stretch marks in the lower abdomen area.
Tummy Tuck surgery is quite popular following pregnancy or if massive weight loss is needed or weak abdomen muscles that impairs body contour are reshaped. Majority of women who underwent tummy tuck in Mumbai reported improved self-esteem after this procedure.
You can choose a Tummy Tuck in following situations:
• If you have stretch marks, extra flab or excess/loose skin in or around abdomen area which doesn’t go away by dieting or exercise.
• If your abdomen shape has been affected by massive weight loss or pregnancy.
• If you want to improve the looks of your unattractive protruding abdomen.
• If the stomach contour is diminishing your self-confidence.
Pros of tummy tuck in Mumbai
• This cosmetic surgery will restore your flat tummy.
• You will get an attractive & youthful-looking body.
• You will look better in swimwear and clothes than before.
Cons of tummy tuck procedure
There are only a few cons or negative aspects related to this cosmetic surgery. To get the best results for a Tummy Tuck surgery in Mumbai, you should visit the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai.
• There’s a chance that you will have a scar located near the bikini area
• The results might be influenced if you get pregnant after surgery has been done
• Surgery results will be affected negatively if you gain weight after abdominoplasty
How to determine whether tummy tuck surgery is right for you?
Tummy tuck surgery in Mumbai is an ideal way to reduce the unnecessary fat from your abdomen area. Most of the times, people fail to generate success from dieting and exercising. Here, tummy tuck in Mumbai can deliver excellent results. You can undergo Tummy Tuck surgery in Mumbai, if:
• Pregnancy, heredity, aging, or weight fluctuations have resulted in giving extra skin on your abdomen, or abdominal muscle weakness.
• Smoking can cause adverse affects on the results of the surgery. Therefore, you need to quit smoking six months before and after the tummy tuck surgery is done
• If you have completed your family. After you finish having children because pregnancy can separate the muscles that are repaired during the tummy tuck surgery.
Fitness Articles1. Expert Tips For Locating Good Roofers For Roof Repairing Project
Author: Anu Walia
2. Kids And Self-defense Techniques
Author: James Bolte
3. Nausea Treatment In Maharashtra
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
4. What Are The Recommended Diet-options For A Healthy Heart?
5. Try Pilates! The Arthritis Pain Reliever!
Author: Shannon Rene
6. Yoga Teacher Training: The Spiritual Aspect Of Yoga
Author: AYM Yoga School
7. Pilates Teacher Training In Melbourne – How Do You Know You’re Ready?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
8. Are Pilates Classes Safe If You Are Pregnant?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
9. Get Relief From Sciatic Pain
10. Pump Up Your Muscle By Undertaking Pilates Exercises If You Want To Go Easy
Author: Holly Coane
11. Opt For Alternative Medicine From The Ancient Chinese To Avoid Pills
Author: Seth Aslatt
12. How To Not Miss Out On Your Fitness This Monsoon Season
Author: Bold Outline
13. Body Building Supplements
14. Bikram Yoga For Rapid Weight Loss
Author: Kara Thorsen
15. 3 Reasons Why You Might Be Having Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Raja Virk